Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Malaria And Thypoid Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria And Thypoid Fever (1693 Views)

What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Constant Malaria And Typhoid / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaria And Thypoid Fever by Buzo1984(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hello Naijalanders,

I have a small question. Has someone here ever had Malaria/Thypoid Fever.
I am working on an essay, a book and I need your support.

Tell me how it started, what did you feel, how was it later and how long did you had it.

Please I need yous support.

Thank you a lot.

For the best comments I promise good reward, you'll see what I mean.

Best regards,
King Artur
Re: Malaria And Thypoid Fever by Buzo1984(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2008
Please answer to my topic smiley

thank you
Re: Malaria And Thypoid Fever by Buzo1984(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
So, nobody interested only because I'm white
Re: Malaria And Thypoid Fever by ngoblack(f): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2008
hi white man dont say that am here to answer you but first are you a doctor or , well when you have malaria you can have bitter taste in your mouth, to some your body itches you, to some you feel you have costipation, to some it changes the color of their urine to be too yellow and you can have headaches and lack apetite to eat especially oily foods while thyphoid, you have stomach bites and feels like vomiting and persistent headaches and body weakness some times dizziness so i like whites to be my friend can you be one here is my number 08057159455
Re: Malaria And Thypoid Fever by moneykid(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2008
its not an easy way to go with the either of the two cos they are very dangerous and can kilkl anyone

(1) (Reply)

What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw / Tired Of Having A Smelly Vagina? Must Read!!! / Prolonged Strike Connotes Irresponsibility On The Side Of Government – Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.