Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) (1223 Views)

Rochas Dissolved Imo Youth Must Work Scheme / Is It True That Rochas Imo Youth Must Work Has Been Sack / God Bless Rochas For Answering The clarion Call, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by kurt09(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
He has fulfilled one of his promises that Imo Youth Must Work. Paid May and June2014 salary . Singing and dancing o(jumia/konga here i come)........... Rochas till 2019....... Moreover, we were recruited last two months.
Re: God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by hisxlency: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Gone tru the post twice, and still can't get the op's point

1 Like

Re: God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by kurt09(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
hisxlency: Gone tru the post twice, and still can't get the op's point
Laughing out loud. Imo youth must work is a program initiated by Imo state govt led by Rochas to ensure that unemployed graduates are gainfully employed. Graduates were recruited and were posted to different ministries and some to local govt. councils.
Re: God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by tit(f): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Does he want to start "Opon Imo" like Aregbesola?
Re: God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by collynzov5: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
But the youth are not working na, he is just paying them stipends though I commend him for that.
The next governor should work towards attracting more investments in Imo state so that the Youth can actually work.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by TellBlazer(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
kurt09: He has fulfilled one of his promises that Imo Youth Must Work. Paid May and June2014 salary . Singing and dancing o(jumia/konga here i come)........... Rochas till 2019....... Haters! Ebola is real o lol
you are dancing because he paid may and june salary?what about july?or has july not reached month end or maybe is in december he wil pay for july?to me Rochas is performing far below average,he has shown that he is incompetent to remain as the governor.Do you know that the money he used in building the abandon toll gate all over owerri in every street wil have been enough to pay salaries?imagine a govenor that wil distroy a road after construction to start again what was he thinking.Have you been to other states like Rivers State to see how workers are treated,students are paid busry,pension are paid etc,guy Rochas they jones Hoha.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Rochas (Imo Youth Must Work) by kurt09(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
TellBlazer: you are dancing because he paid may and june salary?what about july?or has july not reached month end or maybe is in december he wil pay for july?to me Rochas is performing far below average,he has shown that he is incompetent to remain as the governor.Do you know that the money he used in building the abandon toll gate all over owerri in every street wil have been enough to pay salaries?imagine a govenor that wil distroy a road after construction to start again what was he thinking.Have you been to other states like Rivers State to see how workers are treated,students are paid busry,pension are paid etc,guy Rochas they jones Hoha.
Rivers? I dey laugh. You won't understand. This is my first time of getting or benefiting from commonwealth as Imo indigne. Courtesy of Rochas.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Inspects Automated Casava Processing Plant / Jonathan Visits Lagos, Meets Obanikoro, Agbaje Over 2015 Elections / Conflict Between Emperor Ademusiwa Independent Western Nigeria vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.