Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (492989 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
fweshskaz:
Bro..... Good day... Hope biz is going on well... Please do you know about the price of doogee s6000 and the accessories that comes with it....
will revert back tomorrow sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
@llliyande,yet to hear from u sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iliyande(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
elijahdre:
@llliyande,yet to hear from u sir
Hmmm, my issue as u know is still unresolved. I am just frustrated with the whole stories there.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
iliyande:

Hmmm, my issue as u know is still unresolved. I am just frustrated with the whole stories there.
Yet to be resolved?hmmmmmn
It is well o.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Phones available
Expected Arrival today
Umi Emax for Mr Gbenga at Akungba.
Ulephone be touch 2(available)
Thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2015
elijahdre:

49k for p7000
43k for phantom z

my final decision is to go with phantom z 32gb. drop your mail sir to take your details for payment.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iliyande(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
elijahdre:

Yet to be resolved?hmmmmmn
It is well o.
I am regretting now, this is the second time he is doing it to me. I am not advising anyone to deal with that guy.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2015
iliyande:

I am regretting now, this is the second time he is doing it to me. I am not advising anyone to deal with that guy.

whats the name of the guy? so that people can avoid him
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by iliyande(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
oplbycar:

whats the name of the guy? so that people can avoid him

I'm giving him one week if he refused to comply, I will publish his name in every thread here.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
oplbycar:

my final decision is to go with phantom z 32gb. drop your mail sir to take your details for payment.
elijahdre@gmail.com
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2015
iliyande:

I'm giving him one week if he refused to comply, I will publish his name in every thread here.
easy with him o.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Horlar995(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
elijahdre:
33K DEPOSIT RECEIVED FROM ADEYINKA FOR BLUBOO X550.THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Am Ola yinka not adeyinka. ... . Please let it be delivered nxt week sir cos I av no phone to browse. ...... I will pAy up d balance and when it is being delivered.... . TNX IN ADVANCE..... God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Horlar995(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Horlar995:

Am Ola yinka not adeyinka. ... . Please let it be delivered nxt week sir cos I av no phone to browse. ...... I will pAy up d balance and when it is being delivered.... . TNX IN ADVANCE..... God bless you sir
Jsjdjdh
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Horlar995(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Horlar995:

I also need the precise date when it would be delivered and what is inside the the box sir..
Please I want white colour! Sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Zannx(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Atlast finally got my jiayu s3 adv today,had to go to enugu tranex courier to pick it up my self...nice phone i most say..elijahre i noticed that there wasnt an earpiece and tampered screen glass buh sha i can get it in the market here...i highly recommend elijahdre to anybody willing to buy a phone..
Sorry for the text i sent to you yesterdae..it was out of annoyance

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by stinville(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
I need a lenovo k3 note. How much is it and how can I get it?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by swisscarter(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2015
elijahdre:

elijahdre@gmail.com
still waiting angry
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
swisscarter:
still waiting angry
@swiss.waiting for what sir?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
stinville:
39k.its on preorder.all the ones in stock are booked
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
stinville:
39k.its on preorder.all the ones in stock are bought
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Zannx:
Atlast finally got my jiayu s3 adv today,had to go to enugu tranex courier to pick it up my self...nice phone i most say..elijahre i noticed that there wasnt an earpiece and tampered screen glass buh sha i can get it in the market here...i highly recommend elijahdre to anybody willing to buy a phone..
Sorry for the text i sent to you yesterdae..it was out of annoyance
Am happy u got it sir.Jiayu doesn't include earpiece in their phones sorry for the stress sir and apology accepted on the message
Thanks also for the recommendation
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
New Arrivals

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
SUCCESFUL DELIVERY OF TECLAST TO chukky88.thanks sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Horlar995(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bros hope my phone is among ur new delivery =(white BLUBOO x550 )
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlar995:
Bros hope my phone is among ur new delivery =(white BLUBOO x550 )
not yet sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Rexology: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please do you have Lenovo S850 and
4000MAH powerbank? Please give me their prices.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Horlar995(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
elijahdre:

not yet sir
TNX 4 the reply... .. please sir I want white colour and the delivery date sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rexology:
Please do you have Lenovo S850 and
4000MAH powerbank? Please give me their prices.
will reply by monday sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Legend99(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
please sir what is the current price of doogee Nova y100x and how can i get it to Abuja. Tell me amount urgent reply
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Legend99:
please sir what is the current price of doogee Nova y100x and how can i get it to Abuja. Tell me amount urgent reply
I don't have in stock.will ask by Monday.thks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DUNKA(m): 5:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Elijahdre please what is d cost of getting a Xiaomi mi note pro phone?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by saky18(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Please how much is Elephone P8000 with original accessories on pre-order and does it have NFC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.