Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (493106 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by jdula: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
how much is infinix hot note pro and infinix zero 2(32GB)
do you have any in stock?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
jdula:
30k sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
DrDre1:
@ Mr. Elijah
Hello sir. How have you been? About the Chuwi vi10, can you ask around about 64gb version for me pls? Dual OS with just 32gb isn't really a nice setup. Asides that, I need a quote for these items
1. Logitech K480 Bluetooth keyboard
2. ADO Mate 3 NFC speaker
3. Earson Mammoth ER-160 Speaker

Should sort the issue of phones out around next week but we will discuss privately. My phone is broken so can't chat with you for now on Whatsapp.

ok sir. By monday sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by fashrola(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Elijahdre do u have Ulefone Be Touch 2 and UMI iron in stock?

I need these two fines ASAP... lemme know with the price and courier delivery to PH
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
fashrola:
Elijahdre do u have Ulefone Be Touch 2 and UMI iron in stock?

I need these two fines ASAP... lemme know with the price and courier delivery to PH
Be touch 2 is 48k
Umi iron is 43k
Tfare to phc is 2500.thks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Richhard(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Richhard:
Hello, i need gionee M4 and M5

Hey bro
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by swisscarter(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
elijahdre:
Be touch 2 is 48k Umi iron is 43k Tfare to phc is 2500.thks
you have umi iron in stock already?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=Richhard post=36766463][/quote]
No Gionee M4 or m5 in nigeria yet
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
swisscarter:
you have umi iron in stock already?
Not yet
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
jdula:
Don't have infinix zero 2 now
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by imatejammer: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Elijahdre, Any hope that you will able to get the Gionee Elife S7? Been waiting for months now.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Billyzone4: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

30k sir
elijahdre pls how much is sony xperia e4g and e3 dual sim lte and where are you based.
and do you sell tecnos. if so how much is boom j7 and h6 awaiting your reply.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DrDre1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

ok sir. By monday sir
This is a reminder sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Regisster: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please how much is CUBE I6 Air 3G.................final price sir, thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Billyzone4: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

GIONEE M2 MINI SPECS
** Dual sim dual standby
** 4.0 inches
** 800 x 480 pixel WVGA display
** 5.0 mp camera
** 1gig ram /8 gig rom
** 1.3 Ghz Quad core
** 5.1 Lollipop
** 3000mah battery
Price: N15,500

all there chinese phones are cheap oh. can they all be rooted customized flashee. and do they have google play store.
can they edit videos and photos with video and music play back. if all or most of my ques are present can you suggest and phone with at least 5.0 lollipop, 16gb storage and 5 inches screen and otg and at least 3g/3g+ may be 4g lte
All Under 25k. i know it might be ridiculous but pls.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
imatejammer:
Elijahdre, Any hope that you will able to get the Gionee Elife S7? Been waiting for months now.
No,Its very expensive
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Billyzone4:

all there chinese phones are cheap oh. can they all be rooted customized flashee. and do they have google play store.
can they edit videos and photos with video and music play back. if all or most of my ques are present can you suggest and phone with at least 5.0 lollipop, 16gb storage and 4.5 inches screen and may be 4g lte and otg.
All Under 28k. i know it might be ridiculous but pls.
The cheapest 4g lte I have is Jiayu F2 at 30k. Yes its even 2gig ram.out of box is 4.4 but can be upgraded to 5.1.Its in stock at d moment
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Billyzone4: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

The cheapest 4g lte I have is Jiayu F2 at 30k. Yes its even 2gig ram.out of box is 4.4 but can be upgraded to 5.1.Its in stock at d moment
specs and pics pls.
and i needed a phone under 23k. you see i spent all my money in my waec and jamb and am yet to apply for my post utme,is there any way to pay in installment i really like these phones.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Billyzone4: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

Does it support otg. And i read no thier website that we have to install google play store and apps is this true. Does it have a physical home button. Does it come with a pouch screen protector.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Billyzone4:

specs and pics pls.
and i needed a phone under 23k. you see i spent all my money in my waec and jamb and am yet to apply for my post utme,is there any way to pay in installment i really like these phones.
8 wish u the best in your exams.thats the best investment (edaucation).instalmentally payment is allowed. U will pick it up after final payment
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Billyzone4:

Does it support otg. And i read no thier website that we have to install google play store and apps is this true. Does it have a physical home button. Does it come with a pouch screen protector.
Yes
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Regisster:
Please how much is CUBE I6 Air 3G.................final price sir, thanks
Will give u tomorrow pls
Billyzone4:
elijahdre pls how much is sony xperia e4g and e3 dual sim lte and where are you based.
and do you sell tecnos. if so how much is boom j7 and h6 awaiting your reply.
No to your questions
Am in lagos
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Billyzone4: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

8 wish u the best in your exams.thats the best investment (edaucation).instalmentally payment is allowed. U will pick it up after final payment
Thank You. I Will See How I Can Go About It. So How Much Is Your ElePhone P6000 and is it pay on delivery to benue state any transport fee involved. DoEs It Come With OtG Cable, Screen Protector, And Pouch?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by lukjee: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello Mr Elija can u help me get Letv One max am in love with that phone please tell me the possibility thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
lukjee:
Hello Mr Elija can u help me get Letv One max am in love with that phone please tell me the possibility thanks
Sure I can. I will get back to you tomoro
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Billyzone4:

Thank You. I Will See How I Can Go About It. So How Much Is Your ElePhone P6000 and is it pay on delivery to benue state any transport fee involved. DoEs It Come With OtG Cable, Screen Protector, And Pouch?
I can get u all that as an additional
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Billyzone4: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
elijahdre:

I can get u all that as an additional
ok if you get all that with additional how much will everything cost. and i here there is a pro version for preorder is it true.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Billyzone4:
ok if you get all that with additional how much will everything cost. and i here there is a pro version for preorder is it true.
Ill ask my supplier tomorrow
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Regisster: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
elijahdre:

Will give u tomorrow pls

ok thanks..................waiting
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Regisster:

ok thanks..................waiting
Not yet on sale sir.Just confirmed now from my supplier
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
30k deposit from owodiran for meizu m2 note

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.