Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (59928 Views)

American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Olusanya333(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
CharlieMaria:
How can you say she doesn't understand the angel and yet she said to him in Lk1:34 how can this be? Since I do not know man? If she never understood will she ever say as In Lk1:38 " Behold the hand maid of the Lord, be it done to me according to your WORD." Word!!! How can she say such if she doesn't understand the angel? Think man!!!!!!!
If she understand d message.Did she need to ask "how can this be". Use d Spirit nt ur thinking faculty
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Sunglow: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
booqee: mother mary ko uncle Joseph ni! angry you can't even pray to God who created Mary. Guy park well oooo..this Ebola shii is fvcking serious..no be mary matter.
Lol at uncle Joseph! No mind am!!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Sunglow: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
CharlieMaria:
What is wrong in asking Mary to pray for me? If you yourself occasionally ask people to pray for you. Even as James 5:14-16 encouraged. What is wrong there? How come God performed a wine miracle at the intervention of Mary even when it was absolutely not yet time to do that? In Jn 2:1-5? Or you think the situation then was not a serious one even worse than the Ebola? Why did God need a Moses to raise his hands and pray as in Exodus 17:11 as the isrealites engaged in war? Or could they not have prayed directly to God? Think"!!!! Man. Why did God not tell Mary directly to be his Mother but rather used an angel as in lk1:26? Why did Jesus heal the paralytic seeing the Faith of his friends as in Mk2:5? Or you have never heard that the prayer of a righteous man availeth much? James5:16? Look before you leap friend.
Ignorance on rampage! So you now call on DEAD PERSONS to pray for you?after you will beat your chest and say you are an educated fellow. Smh @you
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
omor sch tinx fit rest 4 xom time mayb...

@all Nigerians schooling there

so no place to hide..cus our 9ja isn't free either
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by CharlieMaria(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sunglow: Ignorance on rampage! So you now call on DEAD PERSONS to pray for you?after you will beat your chest and say you are an educated fellow. Smh @you
I think you are missing something, go read Mtt 22:32 Lk20:38 and Mk12:27 it says He is called the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, for he is the God of the living not of the dead." Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was refered to as Living even though they have died eons ago. Mind you they even died many ages before Mary and yet they are said to be Living. See the secret here. If you die to this life in Christ Jesus death does not finish you, you are still alive. Just like st Paul's tell us in Rom 8:38-39 , nothing can come between us and the Love of God in Christ Jesus, not. Even death. Gi and check these it is in your bible.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by CharlieMaria(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Olusanya333: If she understand d message.Did she need to ask "how can this be". Use d Spirit nt ur thinking faculty
I think you should rather think because she specifically told the angel be it done to me according to your words. How could she have said this if doesn't understand the Angel's message? Since she wished that the Angel's message be fulfilled in her. She only sought clarification because she had already made a pledge of her virginity to God.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Olusanya333(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2014
CharlieMaria:
I think you should rather think because she specifically told the angel be it done to me according to your words. How could she have said this if doesn't understand the Angel's message? Since she wished that the Angel's message be fulfilled in her. She only sought clarification because she had already made a pledge of her virginity to God.
Pledge of virginity?? Stop dat heresies. Where is it written like dat?.Mary made a pledge of virginity to God. Its the custom of the Jew to obey the Law. And you said she understood the message,she did not. The point in this is that making a god out of mary is wrong dats what Daniel refuse nd gets him into Lion's den. I know once deceived if not taken care of will be forever deceived.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Tonetonz(f): 2:04am On Aug 12, 2014
360command: I was watching a series movie titled 'beauty and the beast', Season 1 Episode 02, they said something about 'Ebola malware'. Now this got me thinking, is there a computer virus known as Ebola Malware or this ebola'virus disease' gained popularity in 2012 but we had not heard about it. Though I read that Ebola has long been existing decades and decades back.
lol,the computer dude,he probably meant that the malware was deadly
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Fredido(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Pls how can I activate my phone to be receiving Nigeria news desk SMS on my phone ?

Rikidony: Nigerian being treated in Benin for Ebola
2014-08-07 20:55

Cotonou -A hospital in Benin Republic is treating a Nigerian man
suspected of having contracted Ebola and authorities have sent a
sample of his blood to Senegal for testing, Health Minister Dorothée
Gazard said on state television on Thursday.

The case is unconfirmed but Gazard's announcement triggered
widespread fears in the capital Cotonou. Many people said they
would stock up on food and stop eating at popular roadside food
stalls to avoid possible infection, witnesses said.

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Nigerian-being-treated-in-Benin-for-Ebola-20140807

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/07/ebola-hits-republic-benin-hospital-treating-nigerian-suspect
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Rikidony(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fredido: Pls how can I activate my phone to be receiving Nigeria news desk SMS on my phone ?

GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / I Am A Human Chimera / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.