Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay (918 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / To Mustay / Download Prison Break Into your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2008
@mustay u move our very interesting thread prison break (mobile)to recycle bin. I pity seun and not u,becos very soon i go put virus 4 dis nairaland and e go pack up dont joke with me.Na here ur power stop,be prepared, an eye 4 an eye,see wetin u dey talk,u have not been around since,na who come dey push my thread around? B4 prison break dvd go dey market,i go don watch am finish. I know where 2 get am. i pity those wey we dey paste the link 4.I no send u or seaun,i dey make thousands more than u. @all if una need the prison break,contact me,alec,fadajasi,etc wey know where 2 find it,& we will reply u by email or messenger
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Jtlyrics(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
Why naw, mustay?
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Fadajasi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
I second ur speech,nice one,we need to know who the actual boss is,the members or the mod?
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Jtlyrics(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
Mayo, pls help me wit de pb link. . . Just can't miss out on de action.
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Dclique(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
@fada, the members ofcus.lol
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Dclique(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Jtlyrics(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
Huh?!
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by malikalhaj: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
Mustay what's up with u, and here i was thinking u were doing alright, and u just had to F it up
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
Why put the thread in the recycle bin, what reason was given for this. Was the thread offensive in anyway, I don't understand all this

Is it the mod or Seun that put the thread in the recycle bin?
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2008
Why una dey beg dem. Make dem go hell,dem dey pay u salary? an eye 4 an eye, i must put virus inside nairaland,if u like ban me,i go sign up with ten different username. U go see wetin go happen 4 dis nairaland
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Cescy(m): 3:41am On Oct 18, 2008
Na wetin dey worry dis mustay abi na mustache self? Wey dey make am frm oga power intoxicates sha
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by semid4lyfe(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2008
Guyz,easy.I don't think mustay had anything 2 do with d relegation of d thread 2 d refuse bin.I think it was done by oga seun himself.I even tried a direct link I had 2 d thread but I kept receiving dis mesage-the topic u're trying 2 view is off limit 2 u or not on d board but towards d evening d thread was unlocked but we still ain't allowed 2 post replies.I believe if we tone down on all d abuses,its only a matter of time b4 d thread is released fully.
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2008
Even if na seun get nairaland,we are all citizens, and we suppose get freedom of speech. Why we no go vex? Dem just dey push the thread up and down for no reason,flog ur dog once,e go run back with one loud shout,flog am again,e go make face for u,flog am the third time,e no wan know if u be him oga,e go bite u. Na the thing wey just happen here be dat
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by dami9ja(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2008
Na wa o!
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by malikalhaj: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2008
I actually agree with semid, lets just chill cos that thread is very important to me
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by semid4lyfe(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2008
Guys,although u can't post a reply yet but just in case u need 2 access d PB thread 2 retrieve & download from any of d links posted,use this direct link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170160.0.html
Ceejay if by 2mmorrow d original PB thread is not released fully, open a carefully worded PB thread,post d link to the last thread in it & business continues as usual or we can even use this thread but 4 now please lets tone down on d rhetorics & hope d thread will be released fully soon as I think we're dealing with oga seun himself on this 1. Hmmm, finally to say that thread is very important 2 me will be a big understatement.That thread is what has been keeping me in d phone section or I 4 don vamoose since as this section is becoming 2 over policed,over censored & dull 4 my liking.
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Jtlyrics(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2008
Nice speech, lets continue de thread ryt here.
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Fadajasi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
@jt,chill till tuesday
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by ztyle(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
Ceejay again  grin B TW what happen to movie section?  undecided
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Fadajasi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2008
Huh?
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by semid4lyfe(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2008
Jtlyrics,if we go continue d thread 4 here, make ceejay modify d title of d thread 2 reflect dis thread is a continuation of d original PB thread.Hope u're getting my point because there are 3 other threads with d same titles by ceejay in dis phone section & peeps may post mistakenly in those threads.
@ztyle,we don't want d thread in d tv/movies sections cos most of d respondents dat contribute 2 d thread are FBtricknocrats & besides d films are in avi 4mat which is a symbian phone platform,so lets just continue in dis phone section.
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Jtlyrics(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
'M wit u on dis one@semi. /more suggestions, pls.
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by sniperwolf(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
Mustay people of Nairaland don't like you why not you try to be nice. Like someone once said about you "you can't satisfy all" at least try and satisfy about 80% the remaining 20 can go to Bleep off
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by vinja: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2008
4rm smartking:
i tauth i was the onli victim in diz site:
wel
semid longtime
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Mustay(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2008
Re: To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay by Seun(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
I love you all, but it is illegal to do these things, and if I allow it I will be considered an accessory to the crime.

(1)

Anyone Got Nokia N900 Here? / Nokia E90 Communicator For Sale! / Sony Ericsson Elm Or J210i.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.