Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. (1318 Views)

Ebola:usa Urges Nigeria To Assist Neighbouring Countries Contain Ebola Spread / #obama Stop Ebola Spread In Africa# / New Fears About Ebola Spread After Plane Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by Bolt3(m): 1:30am On Aug 08, 2014
I feel that the best way to stop #EbolaOutbreak is declare a 2 weeks nation wide curfew that way ebola carriers can not spread the virus and before the curfew ends some would have died and the ones who survive would no more be carriers. Any other suggestion?

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by Day11(m): 3:29am On Aug 08, 2014
WHAT?
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by bigass(f): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Apologies
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by Bolt3(m): 4:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Hey you guys should calm down am not wishing anyone death but it better one man dies than hundreds of people. Their are many people who might have ebola but keep it to themselves because of shame. At the end of the day they spread the disease to many people and will most likely die because of lack of medical care. The curfew won't kill them it's their ignorance that would kill them.
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by Bolt3(m): 4:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Also if you have a better solution feel free to contribute.
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by Bolt3(m): 4:10am On Aug 08, 2014
bigass:

hope you become 'those who would have died'
wicked man
I have modified it.
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by abunafiu(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Bolt3: I feel that the best way to stop #EbolaOutbreak is declare a 2 weeks nation wide curfew that way ebola carriers can not spread the virus and before the curfew ends some would have died and the ones who survive would no more be carriers. Any other suggestion?

I think I agree with u.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by smartz53: 4:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Bolt3: I feel that the best way to stop #EbolaOutbreak is declare a 2 weeks nation wide curfew that way ebola carriers can not spread the virus and before the curfew ends some would have died and the ones who survive would no more be carriers. Any other suggestion?
. It night work. Nobody is safe nao. Even the world is not safe.
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by kaybills(m): 5:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls always wash ur hands with soap and water before putting it into mouth,eyes or nose because Ebola virus can survive on inanimate objects like Naira notes,Door knobs and Handles,Staircase railings,Plastics,clothing materials,etc. God pass all of them....

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
We had better get a cure real soon or we are all gone
Re: The Best Way To Stop Ebola Spread. by sovpounds(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Our Perfect Internet 3D tablet is unique because it allows users to view images and watch movies in 3D without wearing special 3D glasses. It also has a built in affiliate programme. Any one that registers would earn between $39 and $44 on each tablet sold.

YOU WOULD NEVER PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY AT ANYTIME.

Our Perfect Internet 3D tablet also prevents users from contacting EBOLA.

Please send an email to info@pi3dtab.co.uk to register.

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola And Ebola: What Nigerians Must Know— Health Minister / Exposed!!! Boko Haram Strikes Alliance With Dreaded ISIS, Al-shabab / Nigeria: Abacha Never Stole, Say Buhari, Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.