Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

On The Ebola Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / On The Ebola Virus (3172 Views)

See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

On The Ebola Virus by magabounce(m): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2014
There's a rumor going round town
That we should boil hot water add a little salt and bathe to ward off the ebola virus..
How true is the rumor??
As at 3:10 am, av received over 5 calls already

Oga Seun ejorrrrr F.p oooooo
Re: On The Ebola Virus by itsmine: 3:34am On Aug 08, 2014
I just received about 4 of like calls too, frm adamawa, abuja, kano & Lagos, not sure of d original source whether medical or superstitious.
Re: On The Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:37am On Aug 08, 2014
magabounce: There's a rumor going round town
That we should boil hot water add a little salt and bathe to ward off the ebola virus..
How true is the rumor??
As at 3:10 am, av received over 5 calls already

Oga Seun ejorrrrr F.p oooooo

INFACT @MAKURDI, BENUE STATE HEADQUARTER PEOPLE ARE NOT SLEEPING NOW BECAUSE OF DIS RUMOUR. I HAVE SEARCHED MANY SITES BUT CANNOT GET ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL REGARDING THIS. PLEASE IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TRY AND HELP. "REMEMBER TO PUT SOURCES" FOR CONFIRMATION$VERIFICATION. TANX
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Chimex388: 3:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Received 9 missed calls
a message
received it on ma fbk..
But not d boil water part ?
Re: On The Ebola Virus by nikolasx: 3:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Zaria has awaken dis 9t 2 fight ebola with a salt bath... Infact d whole of naija is alive nw...if na so we 4 fight terrorism.,oboi na sure victory oh angry

Re: On The Ebola Virus by nikolasx: 3:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Chimex388: Received 9 missed calls
a message
received it on ma fbk..
But not d boil water part ?
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Moblord(m): 3:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Thesame here, Someone called me this night and told me its in Yola that we should boil hot water with salt and bath with it
Re: On The Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Moblord: Thesame here, Someone called me this night and told me its in Yola that we should boil hot water with salt and bath with it

PLEASE U GUYS TRY AND SEARCH TOO, NT JUST TO FOCUS ON RUMOUR.
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Moblord(m): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2014
KENFERDYOORI:

PLEASE U GUYS TRY AND SEARCH TOO, NT JUST TO FOCUS ON RUMOUR.
the rumour is all over but the truth will be known in the morning
Re: On The Ebola Virus by magabounce(m): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2014
KENFERDYOORI:

INFACT @MAKURDI, BENUE STATE HEADQUARTER PEOPLE ARE NOT SLEEPING NOW BECAUSE OF DIS RUMOUR. I HAVE SEARCHED MANY SITES BUT CANNOT GET ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL REGARDING THIS. PLEASE IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TRY AND HELP. "REMEMBER TO PUT SOURCES" FOR CONFIRMATION$VERIFICATION. TANX
Heard from an uncle dt the directive is from health workers
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Sijo01(f): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2014
How come you all recieved the calls at midnight/early morning?
Re: On The Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:12am On Aug 08, 2014
magabounce:
Heard from an uncle dt the directive is from health workers

D QUESTION IS 'HW TRU S THAT'. DOES IT MEAN D NIGERIAN/STATES HEALTH MINISTRIES RE NT WORKING? CAN THEY NT FEED D CITIZENS WT ACCURATE/ADEQUATE INFO. PLEASE I NEED SMTHING SUBSTANTIAL. TANX
Re: On The Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Sijo01: How come you all recieved the calls at midnight/early morning?

WHEN I SUPPOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SLEEPING
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Zackenny: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2014
KENFERDYOORI:

WHEN I SUPPOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SLEEPING
cheesy Widely spread sudden use of hot/worm water and salt for sanctification/purification is the fear of :/ (A - L - O - B - E) shocked <<---
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: On The Ebola Virus by enduranceoyax: 4:51am On Aug 08, 2014
hello peeps hw tru is it,,,,d bathing rumour
Re: On The Ebola Virus by inositol88(m): 4:59am On Aug 08, 2014
de-ebolarize Urself with salt and hot water, if possible add pepper, maggi crayfish and curry,cook Urself for 20 minutes,den u are free from Ebola.

source: fake romours.com

Re: On The Ebola Virus by rexbuton: 5:14am On Aug 08, 2014
No verifiable source on the web.. Get salt and bathe ooo... a trial will confuse you
Re: On The Ebola Virus by holicalpha(m): 5:20am On Aug 08, 2014
I had 3 missed calls and one received call,some one just told me to use hot water mixed with salt to bathe.
Re: On The Ebola Virus by mrofficial(m): 5:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Na wa o!
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2014
...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, shebi na water and salt...lmao...e no kill person naa...rumour or nor rumour do am...as far as it is not acid and salt...lool

Re: On The Ebola Virus by unongu(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2014
nikolasx: Zaria has awaken dis 9t 2 fight ebola with a salt bath... Infact d whole of naija is alive nw...if na so we 4 fight terrorism.,oboi na sure victory oh angry
grin grin grin I got those message too, but I still cannot make sense out of the whole idea, knowing that ebola is not airborne. Except if it's some form of religious rituals or other traditional connotations. Naija I hail thee!
Re: On The Ebola Virus by lovelymind(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2014
You can't get Ebola 2ru water

Re: On The Ebola Virus by Raikishi(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Everyone here has done it and I think its spoofy stories
Re: On The Ebola Virus by scorpiogal(f): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2014
unongu: grin grin grin I got those message too, but I still cannot make sense out of the whole idea, knowing that ebola is not airborne. Except if it's some form of religious rituals or other traditional connotations. Naija I hail thee!
right! I heard it was an instruction from TB Joshua! grin grin just here watching ma famz running to go take their bath.
Re: On The Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Zackenny:
cheesy Widely spread sudden use of hot/worm water and salt for sanctification/purification is the fear of :/ (A - L - O - B - E) shocked <<---
WHAT RE U SAYING?
Re: On The Ebola Virus by victorezike(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2014
DamiEsan: ...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, shebi na water and salt...lmao...e no kill person naa...rumour or nor rumour do am...as far as it is not acid and salt...lool
ya rite
Re: On The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2014
[
Re: On The Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2014
enduranceoyax: hello peeps hw tru is it,,,,d bathing rumour

IN-AS-MUCH-AS A RUMOUR MAY CONTAIN AN IOTA OF TRUTH, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THIS ONE HOLDS NO WATER.

Http://www.porstory..com / I Have Pimples All Over My Chest. What Do I Do Please Nl / 10 Most Extreme Body Parts