Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nicki Minaj Calls Beyonce Collaboration "A Life-changing Experience" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Calls Beyonce Collaboration "A Life-changing Experience" (1420 Views)

I Didn’t Turn Down Beyonce Collaboration – Adele / Nicki Minaj Calls Out All The Throwback Skinny Photos Of Her; Says It's Not Her / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Calls Beyonce Collaboration "A Life-changing Experience" by Tassembly(m): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2014

"She is the Queen," Minaj says. "I was so honored to work with her. She's somebody that I've looked up to my entire career."

In a new interview with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Nicki Minaj opened up about working with Beyonce on the remix to “Flawless” and reactions to her “Anaconda” single artwork.

Speaking briefly on Remy Ma’s return from prison, Minaj again paid respect to her fellow New Yorker.

“I just think she was suc............

click the link below to read full gist

[url=http://.com/celebrity-news-and-gist/nicki-minaj-calls-beyonce-collaboration-%27a-life-changing-experience%27/]Nicki Minaj Calls Beyonce Collaboration "A Life-Changing Experience"[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Help John Dumelo Find A Wife On -the THEY-BOTH About Them / See Hilarious Tweet About Buying A Table At A Davido's Show / Cossy Orjiakor Shares A Bo*bs Pictures Said It Is Okay To Be Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.