Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wow!!! It Took Me Nearly Two Years To Discover This - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Wow!!! It Took Me Nearly Two Years To Discover This (1540 Views)

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture / Where Would I Be Able To Discover An Artist That Does Pet Portraits? / How To Discover Real Creativity In Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! It Took Me Nearly Two Years To Discover This by kel4soft: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2014
With Nero software burner, you can reduce the size of your footage in a DSLR camera which re usually high in size without altering the quality unlike in Windows Movie Maker.

What this mean, is that; the software compresses and renders your edited work whether in Adobe Premiere or After effects.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! It Took Me Nearly Two Years To Discover This by ipad(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2014
kel4soft: With Nero software burner, you can reduce the size of your footage in a DSLR camera which re usually high in size without altering the quality unlike in Windows Movie Maker.
What this mean, is that; the software compresses and renders your edited work whether in Adobe Premiere or After effects.

This is very true.... It is also very true that doing this would reduce video quality, especially if you plan on editing the video. Goodluck sha grin
Re: Wow!!! It Took Me Nearly Two Years To Discover This by Brimmie(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hey mate, you can use H264 codec.. I never knew its a Life Safer until a colleague told me.

Plus You won't lose the quality. wink

I was working on a Sting today on After Effects. I rendered the 5secs clip in .AVI.. I got 110mb! shocked And I gat upload to Youtube for my client to see.. But I don't wanna wait all day uploading to youtube.

So I tried the H264 Codec (MP4) in After Effects, then I got 1.92mb! cheesy

I converted it back to .avi.. Now I have 584KB for 5secs Clip.

You can try that on Premiere Pro also.. I don't have a Mac, so I don't know if FinalCut has something like that.

(1) (Reply)

Akure City Today / BE CREATIVE / Best Graphic Designs For You From - Cjfav Digital Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.