Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning (2490 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by faithugo64(f): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2014
someone woke me up as early as 5am this morning and told me that boko haram projected the ebola virus in the air. Another person told me that ebola is now in the air and that everyone is required to take a hot bath with salt water and also drink water with salt in it. Most of this news are funny and are rumours,but am not going to take the risk oo(goes to boil water)share some of the funny news you got about ebola this morning
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by orlaryhincah(m): 6:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Mesef don do am sharperly ooo.

Let's imagine Weed(Igbo) is a cure for Ebola... What's it gonna be like?

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by ameer2: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2014
my sister,e no funny oo.
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Kunlexic(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2014
I heard the same rumour just now...funny Nigerians but don't let me also take the risk

Mod,please front page
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by sirekene: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Everybody in my house is rushing for the salt. I have drank my own cup of hot salt.

Stil waiting for my turn in d bathroom

2 Likes

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Galadimabawa: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Am not move by there remours

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by faithugo64(f): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Galadimabawa: Am not move by there remours
ebola na serious matter o,rumour or no rumour,don't take the risk

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Marv650(m): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laughing in Spanish.......drinking lipton and salt here
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by chedom123: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
I can't stop laughing, this is serious o, 20calls,16sms still counting,
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by faithugo64(f): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Marv650: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laughing in Spanish.......drinking lipton and salt here
hahahahhahahhhahahhha,u dey fear ebola
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by faithugo64(f): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2014
chedom123: I can't stop laughing, this is serious o, 20calls,16sms still counting,
not funny at all o,my whatsapp is filled with ebola messages

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Heard d same news now
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by gilgal7(f): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Hahahahahaha just receive more than 20calls from midnight to this morning...
people were having salt bathe
I just cant stop laughing wen many told me they bathe with warm water and salt....nawawo
who ever start this rumour got millions of people..they fall mugu...worst than april fool....lol maybe august fools .....?
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by horlabiyi(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Lol,the first call I received this morning was from my mom "
Good Morning Olabiyi, How was your night? Now,listen
carefully and don't argue with me on this. Just accept and do
whatever I say, bath with hot water and mix it with salt " I
was like mom,what you talking about " the next response
was " Don't Be Stuupiid " very funny mama LOVE HER
THOUGH

2 Likes

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Samgreguc(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2014
My mummy woke me up b4 4am say dem say make we baf wt water weay dem put salt inside bfor 4 o'clock. The ting shock me o. . B4 I count 1,2. I see my pupsi dey komot frm bafrum. Hmmm! Na im I ask- the thing dy fly com mit person neay?
I tel mumsi say I no go do anyth. B4 we knw 4 o'clak nak another cal enta again say dem say na b4 5am.
D one weay cum make laf die na wen one man weay him wife dy Charismatic 4 my church call say na both Olive oil and salt dem go put inside d water o. . . .
Wen I enta facebuk, na im I see my PANS presido post of yestaday where him say d mssg come frm Igala palace, say make all Sons and Daughters of igala baf wit salt inside water dat yestanyt.
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by ijechikky(f): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
I think some1 is tryna promote Dangote's salt..gullible nigerians
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Samgreguc(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2014
ijechikky: I think some1 is tryna promote Dangote's salt..gullible nigerians
shot up pls.
We come to laf abeg, , , , , , no spoil our mood abeg.
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians are just too illiterate

gooosh

see panic
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2014
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by faithugo64(f): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2014
horlabiyi: Lol,the first call I received this morning was from my mom "
Good Morning Olabiyi, How was your night? Now,listen
carefully and don't argue with me on this. Just accept and do
whatever I say, bath with hot water and mix it with salt " I
was like mom,what you talking about " the next response
was " Don't Be Stuupiid " very funny mama LOVE HER
THOUGH
motherly love

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Kenzico(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians have the right to panic after all its an outbreak we are facing here. No mata the preventive measures dat is been said we need to take precautions to these news. EBOLA vIRUS is an OUTBREAK and its a poor tin we dont have a cure yet! I got the same call from my aunt saying I shuld do d same tin. Well am abt to do so....No panic for Nigerians
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by gallantsoldier(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2014
My junior bro called me nd told me but he said it was sugar nd hot water later my mum called nd said it was salt nd hot water I told her I can't do dat cus I was on duty as she just say na TB joshua talk am naso I pick race go find hot water nd salt who wan die

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by ijechikky(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Samgreguc:
shot up pls.
We come to laf abeg, , , , , , no spoil our mood abeg.
hmmmm!
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by DonaldGenes(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Heard the same rumours milling round in Social Network, iWas even thinking Ebola don reach Port Harcourt make I rub salt for body dey waka for Road...."Extreme Preventive Measures "
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Lagusta(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
See nigerians, united by salt since 8/8/14
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
May God help us all.
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by faithugo64(f): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
gallantsoldier: My junior bro called me nd told me but he said it was sugar nd hot water later my mum called nd said it was salt nd hot water I told her I can't do dat cus I was on duty as she just say na TB joshua talk am naso I pick race go find hot water nd salt who wan die
i cant stp laughing
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by PrincessB1(f): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
DiZ is funny grin
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by horlabiyi(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Typical 9ja mother

1 Like

Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by Macelliot(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Oh Nigeria the giant of Africa.... Oh what is happening!
The fear of Ebola..... EbolaPHOBIA
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by teamup: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2014
dis mornin na salt mornin 4 my area here in Elega abeokuta
Re: Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning by nerodenero: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Implication:
1.The cost of salt might increase.
2. Scarcity and hoarding is likely.

Enough of this rumour as this is killing more than the Ebola itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slimming Down / Ringing in ear!!!! / AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.