Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt (2794 Views)

Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by emmynent(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2014
The great prophet T.B joshua says every body should bath with hot water missed with salt to prevent the infection of Ebola.
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by DrMamuzo(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2014
What is the significance
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by horlabiyi(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2014
emmynent: The great prophet T.B joshua says every body should bath with hot water missed with salt to prevent the infection of Ebola.
" mix " not missed

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2014
is this true cause its all over my face book page
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by segunjowo(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Interesting. Salt+Water mix will kill bacteria and virus alike.
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by jrerico1(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2014
When did he say it? Naija with their enormous rumors.. Some said prophet TB Joshua said bath with water and salt if u're in south to prevent boko haram attack, GOSH
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by bastien: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Join me with bathing wit acid lipsrsealed
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2014
I just bathed with Hot water and salt, i had to add maggi, palm Oil and pepper for effective result. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by horlabiyi(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Typical 9ja mom

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by Chanchit: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2014
No time o, I don carry big pot put ontop fire, put dry pepper, onions, maggi, ground nut oil, read psalm 91 inside, then finally jump inside the pot.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by 2baga(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Chanchit: No time o, I don carry big pot put ontop fire, put dry pepper, onions, maggi, ground nut oil, read psalm 91 inside, then finally jump inside the pot.

you are just classic... now thats quite a laugh
Re: EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt by jpaul5: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2014
The message is a lie! I just seen this notice on TB Joshua’s official Facebook page disclaiming the text message.

(1) (Reply)

FG Announces Decline In Lassa Fever Cases / Where Can I Get Aloe Vera Products? / HE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.