Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? (3618 Views)

Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Warm Water And Salt: Possible Prevention For Ebola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by code11(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls who got the message I got as well? that taking your bath with warm water and salt Will help prevent getting the Ebola viral infection. over here almost every body is talking about it, people are seriously calling their loved ones telling them the same thing.

Pls who knows how valid this information is?

Though am yet to understand how it works . any health practitioners here can help us analyse the impact of warm water and salt (slime) on the body. can it prevent viral infection ??
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by ifyfaith: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2014
No b small tin o. I even heard it on NTA news as well dis early morning. I thinks it better to take preventive measures. even if it is not gonna work at least man must try it out.
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by Jackeeh(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Salt go scarce for market. grin grin grin
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Yu nided to see hw guys reacted ova hia! Bathin warm wata n 1 packet of salt, den drank same too!

Doz dah dint av airtime borrowed to call dia gfs n families! *i did tu* undecided

#last bullet, prevention is far mor beta dan cure*
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by Jackeeh(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Skimpledawg: Yu nided to see hw guys reacted ova hia! Bathin warm wata n 1 packet of salt, den drank same too!

Doz dah dint av airtime borrowed to call dia gfs n families! *i did tu* undecided

#last bullet, prevention is far mor beta dan cure*

grin grin grin
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by code11(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
funny enough salt increases the external concentration of the skin thereby causing osmotic effect, this will lead to scarily and dry skin nd can cause injury when a scratch come on the skin.

any health practitioner can tell us if this has ever been used against viral infection before
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by code11(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2014
ifyfaith: No b small tin o. I even heard it on NTA news as well dis early morning. I thinks it better to take preventive measures. even if it is not gonna work at least man must try it out.

sure u heard it from NTA
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by legacyint: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
No b small tin,meself do am na so i de begin call my pepo make dem do am.i heard it must be done b4 6am,or it become ineffective.
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by legacyint: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2014
No b small tin,meself do am na so i de begin call my pepo make dem do am.i heard it must be done b4 6am,or it becomes ineffective.
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by priscaoge(f): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Feel free to add Cameroon pepper to it undecided

1 Like

Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2014
With Izal (for drinking) cheesy
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by priscaoge(f): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: With Izal (for drinking) cheesy
Gbam cheesy. grin grin. They didn't add Cameroon pepper to d water undecided
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by emperorchedda(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Ignorance is Bliss!
Re: Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? by code11(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
funny enough my neighbour who is a medical doctor even follow bath with salt!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cause Of Stretch Marks? / Cost X-ray Lagos / Total Life Changes Products? 08034308587

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.