Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) (15962 Views)

The Soldier (A Boko Haram Themed Fiction Story) / Ebola Virus / The City Of Blazeberry (a Fiction Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) by darthv: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
donnypool:

make i go fix this one marley extension wey don fall comot my hair
u deserve a very Hot slap i swear.
Re: Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
darthv: u deserve a very Hot slap i swear.

alright
Re: Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) by pak: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
As far as the literary value of this piece is unquestionable........

It is scientifically inaccurate, sensationalism at its best, the kind Nigerians love to read without checking up the facts.

This can only spread unnecessary panic cos of its alarmist nature.

To make clear, I admire the literary prowess of the author and I agree Ebola is an epidermic that poses so much danger to our nation right now but we still need to get our facts right.

1. Symptoms of Ebola begins to manifest between 2-21 days but typically it takes at least a week. So you can't catch ebola today and start vomiting tomorrow......mba !

2. A person with Ebola that's still walking around cannot transmit the virus.....only people who are visibly sick and have clearly manifested symptoms can transmit the virus

So ebola aint the bubonic plague ! its very preventable in fact one of the reasons it was always contained in the DR Congo in time past was because many of the tribes had a culture that forbade young people unnecessarily touching people older than them. So in effect, a lot of kids lived with infected parents and never got infected.

So nice writing style but please let's spread the right message.

1 Like

Re: Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) by Maonyz(f): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 2) / Sexual Attraction (short Story By Korayday Azeez) / In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.