Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,188 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ebola And Boko Haram - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola And Boko Haram (454 Views)

Ebola And O.A.U Ile-ife Bat Community / Ebola And Fraud: The Nanosilver LIES By Dr. Rima E. Laibow / What Is Ebola And Why Does It Kill? (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola And Boko Haram by newslife: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Let's first of all observe a moment of silence for these two great disaster facing our country and to those who have been affected with it . FOR EBOLA UPDATE

Early this morning i received many calls n sms from my family and friends telling me to use a cup of salt with a hot bucket of water to bathe before 6 am today cos Ebola is now in air not only that but three times a day however if this happens to be real, I don't think I personally will survive bathing like That a day

. FOR BOKO
IT seems that the problem of bomb blast has reduced but that of chibok is still a thing of great concern.

Because of this combination of concentration I feel like crying to God Almigty to come to our aid, without you lord our dream to become president, Governor, doctor etc will be shattered

May God mercy on us

(1) (Reply)

Bathing With Hot Water And Salt For Protection Againt Ebola / Cameroon Closes Borders, Suspends Flights From Nigeria / Get A Massage While You Drive!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.