Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Don't You Think Ebola Was Invented By Man? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't You Think Ebola Was Invented By Man? (587 Views)

Ebola Was Created And Patented By The United States / Ebola Was Created In The Lab Just To Make Big Money.!!! Usa Is Behind All This. / If Ebola Was A Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think Ebola Was Invented By Man? by Benjazzy10(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2014
PRIDICULOUS!!!

Salt and water? Smh... Nigeria are we not smarter than this? Ebola they say can be contacted via eating bush meat and close contact with infected primates. The same bush meat our fore fathers feasted on their entire generation and lived longer, our ancestors Co existed with primates without a problem, which brings me to believe that it is possible that Ebola was created by man! Now the question is by who? I have read about a conspiracy theory by the western world to de population the earth, could this be their tactics? Almost all the deadly virus in history started in Africa Why? Now two of their own contracted the virus and all of a sudden there is an experimental drug "Zmapp" that has worked yet they are not ready to share with Africa. How do you think the pharmaceutical giants of the world remain relevant? Well i have always had this thought that it is possible they intentionally create certain diseases and also create the drug to cure it, they release the disease, of course Africa is their number one testing ground and when the disease spreads and becomes a problem, they release the drugs to cure it and so make billions in revenue, I may be wrong but this is a huge possibility...
What is most annoying is the feeble mind of some Nigerians, i woke up this morning to find messages about bathing with salt water as a preventive measure against the Ebola virus... Pathetic! well its the weekend you can visit the beach and swim for hours in the salty ocean water of Elegushi, there after, take a trip to Liberia and hug an acutely ill Ebola patient and see if your funeral will not come in a short while.

Let us spread verified information that will help our people and not ones that would put them in more likely danger, Ebola is a real threat we should follow proven guide lines and educate our people with its preventive measures until our OGAs At the Top (western world) decide to share the Zmapp drug with us.
Re: Don't You Think Ebola Was Invented By Man? by Dorisbest(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
God will surely intervene for us.
I can't imagine myself bathing in salty water.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: First Doctor To Attend To Patrick Sawyer Dies Today Tuesday / Guys!! Must We Scratch After Cleaning Our Private Part?? ??? / EBOLA: Discoveries On The Cured American Aid Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.