Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? (443 Views)

Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans / I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? by yugoo: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2014
I woke up early this morning to see many broadcasts on my phone about bathing with salt water and drinking it too to prevent Ebola infection.I just deleted it.Who else got the broadcast and can we help educate people on these "rumors"please
Re: Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? by Adedayo516(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2014
Salt wouldn't kill a virus it can only kill bacteria... Ebola is a virus
Re: Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? by emmyw(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Am about to post same thing o,just wake me very early.
Re: Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
I bet u,the price of salt will hike this weekend
Re: Have You Gotten The Salt Therapy Broadcast? by yugoo: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2014
I know one salt company is behind this scam.Infact,the latest one I got now is that they are now using the name of one popular priest in d east to spread d broadcast

(1) (Reply)

11 Healthy Habits To Improve Your Sleep / Frequently Asked Questions About Kidney Disease / It Promotes The Growth And Shape Of My Muscles Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.