Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? (984 Views)

Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Adanyebe(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Mehn is just too funny waking up to see evryone in the neighbourhood.... Running from pillar to post, Fighting tooth and nail for salt to bath with. I could not even stand d site of salt bath with lots of laf.. It was a rib cracking moment althrough.

What came to my mind at once was the fear of ebola. I had to bath with salt just to please evryone at home after all the arguments....

Even as I post, the whole streets and path in my neighbourhood is been sprinkled with salts, maggi and pepper...

I knw Dagote will hit it big this time with outrageous sale of Salt....

Now tell me you didn't bath with salt
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Onyiclassic(f): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2014
YEA I DID...AT FIRST I WAS FORMING A HARD GURL BUT I LETA SUCCUMBED
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Funny but scary....
So the world can be so fearful like this that everybody now turn warm water and salt to be the saviour against Ebola...
Christian and Muslim faithfuls, where are your faiths...
I think it is only God will rely on...
The truth is if Ebola is now Air-borne...not our portion by God grace.
I see the western world causing unnecessary UNREST for us here...though Africa is just so unfortunate that our land is only REACTIVE but not PROACTIVE...but that's how Tuberculosis,SARS and many are being aired but all the same God keeps us...
So it is true song that 2face sang then,NOBODY WAN DIE,BUT WE ALL WAN GO HEAVEN....
Just BE READY,the end might come anytime..
I am not a preacher but just hitting us...
Me I no bath with salt water Ooº°˚˚°o ....
IT IS WELL...Funny but scary....
So the world can be so fearful like this that everybody now turn warm water and salt to be the saviour against Ebola...
I see the western world causing unnecessary UNREST for us here...though Africa is just so unfortunate that our land is only REACTIVE but not PROACTIVE...but that's how Tuberculosis,SARS and many are being aired but all the same God keeps us...
So it is true song that 2face sang then,NOBODY WAN DIE,BUT WE ALL WAN GO HEAVEN....
IT IS WELL...
Funny but scary....
IT IS WELL...
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
No, i didn't.
To make matters worse, i was boiling water for a friend who came over and i ended up spilling hot water on myself.
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by emperorchedda(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by gideonedwards(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Mind u am not against preventive measures o. But remember we are in d last days and bible makes it clear that strange ailments will come. But in d midst of it all he will be with us. Bathing with salt to me sounds like spiritual cleansing. Taking account of history Ebola was fist discovered in 1976, Ebola (named after the Ebola
River in Zaire) first emerged in Sudan and
Zaire. The first outbreak of Ebola (Ebola-
Sudan) infected over 284 people, with a
mortality rate of 53%.
So tell me if the villagers who obviously bathed with saline river water (salty content) were still infected' how much more we who depend on mere crystal anapuna salt processed for cooking.Mind u am not against preventive measures o. But remember we are in d last days and bible makes it clear that strange ailments will come. But in d midst of it all he will be with us. Bathing with salt to me sounds like spiritual cleansing. Taking account of history Ebola was fist discovered in 1976, Ebola (named after the Ebola
mortality rate of 53%.
So tell me if the villagers who obviously bathed with saline river water (salty content) were still infected' how much more we who depend on mere crystal anapuna salt processed for cooking.
Mind u am not against preventive measures o. But remember we are in d last days and bible makes it clear that strange ailments will come. But in d midst of it all he will be with us. Bathing with salt to me sounds like spiritual cleansing. Taking account of history Ebola was fist discovered in 1976, Ebola (named after the Ebola
mortality rate of 53%.
So tell me if the villagers who obviously bathed with saline river water (salty content) were still infected' how much more we who depend on mere crystal anapuna salt processed for cooking.
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Odunharry(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2014
for where..na cold water sure pass
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by jamace(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2014
I did. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Heycube(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola lies..... grin
Re: Did You Actually Bathe With Salt? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2014
jamace: I did. Prevention is better than cure.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Vernonia Amygdalina Aka Bitter Leaf / Kala Jadu For Love +91 7023832849 / Secrets Of Perfume Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.