Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,911 members, 7,866,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? (489 Views)

Twitter Hits Hard On Linda Ikeji, Remove Links From Her Blog Post / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Linda Ikeji Copies Her Blog Posts Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? by henryobinna(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2014
I don't know what's up with my blog, when ever I try(some people have also complained of that) visiting it using mobile opera mini on my phone, after loading the page half way it will stop loading and give a prompt to start downloading mobofree app. this has been happening for some time now. it will only stop if I re-access it for like 3 times it'll now load my normal page.
tho I've noticed this on some other blogs, I even thought its the owner(s) of such blog who did it that way.
please is any one having same problem? and does anyone have any solution to it cos am not in any affiliate stuff with mobofree.
thanks in advance
Re: Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2014
do you run Addynamo ?
Re: Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? by henryobinna(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jregz: do you run Addynamo ?
no, bidvertiser n infolinks tho some time ago I had it.
Re: Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Mobogenie says it is unintentional and they are trying to fix it with their promoters.
It actually exploit a flaw in the browser itself (on the user end) so no much need foundling with the codes.

Either you remove the advert (one by one), or you pray opera fix the problem on their mobile browsers
Re: Is Anyone Experiencing This On His/her Blog? by henryobinna(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb: Mobogenie says it is unintentional and they are trying to fix it with their promoters.
It actually exploit a flaw in the browser itself (on the user end) so no much need foundling with the codes.

Either you remove the advert (one by one), or you pray opera fix the problem on their mobile browsers
thanks a lot, I'll try removing them one by one. and know which works out thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Store For Sale!! / Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting | $1 Web Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting / uplo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.