Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Share your Examination Memories - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share your Examination Memories (10798 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / The Way You Answer Your Examination Question Will Decide Your Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your Examination Memories by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
ExamMemories when people copy your exam, and then they copy your name too. Share yours with us.

Here is mine, A question.was asked on Taxation, my friend wey carry Economics Textbook open to Inflation.

While an Undergarduate, my friend copied , he had a B and I had a C.
Re: Share your Examination Memories by Fynestboi: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
I had this kind of experience once, and that was in my secondary level class 2, i noticed this girl would always be asking me and me a good samaritan wont stop telling her and at the end of the term she do top those subject same grade but different score, it was later i discovered that she would ask from me and add to the one she know.

Then ì had to stop my good samaritan.

3 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Fynestboi: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Had this funny experience during my Pume in OAU to. The girl is now my good friend though cheesy, lol during last year Oau pume while i was busy with my exam, the girl beside me was just reacting uncomfortably, until the invigilator annouced 10mins more, then i heard her cool voices pls help out am not so good in literature and this maths has waste my time, i was like "who told you me to be literature geek" she pleaded silently.
I quickly told her almost everything and at the end of the exam she collected my number.
Two days later she called to tell me her score, my total score was more than her own but the annoying and suprising thing is that she got more than me in literature. I scored 53 while she had 68.

2 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
I came here to read comments.

6 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Fynestboi: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: I came here to read comments.
gringringrin
Re: Share your Examination Memories by BrAkingNews: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: I came here to read comments.
Re: Share your Examination Memories by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
i was a briilliant student, but i dey use small dubs, like storing formula in calculator, porpo.using course form to write expo mak una no laff me o, my 100l level i was in first class, the first exam of 200 level, accounting course on computer CBT, naso i buy chewing gum forming bad guy, i ate bread and egg for break fast. test 20 mins exam 45 mins, as i started d test naso s H i t catch me o. as a big boy how will i tell invigilator i wan sh i T, naso i hold d tin o, dey click rubbish,my head was turning my belle cud nt hold it. i used 10 mins to finish the whole text and exam, i had to lie i was feeling sick, because d exam had hardly started and they were not gonna allow me out, i cud nt imagime telling dem d main reason. naso i hold d tin till i reach far away toilet, chai it wasnt funny o, since dat day i stopped eating to exam. the exam was simple and almost everybody got A, i had 59 (C), naso i start to slip into 2.1 .perhaps d computer gimme wrong score grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Jarus(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Many memories

I love exams. Still do, till now.

I remember the "more sheets" competition in our GCE and WASSCE. grin Always collecting more sheets, especially in "story" subjects like economics.

In JSS 3, I remember how one of my classmates who had asked for permission to go ease himself during exam came back with an orijo, and the orijo paper dropping from his body in front of the class - right in front of invigilator - as he returned to class.

I remember how I used to swear after some papers (especially economics and geography) in SSS3/WAEC that "not even satan can mark this paper and I will fail". (Not a good thing to say, looking back, but we were just coming of age then).

Lot of memories.

The longest stretch I ever read was 14 straight hours (only stood up to eat and/or go to mosque for the Muslim prayers in between). That was in my 200 level in the university. I can't forget that day.

I remember how I used to mark myself after each paper and guess my score or range of score. I hardly predict wrong. I still do that.

I still love exams. Till date, I still have one or two exams I'm writing. I don't know when I will stop. I love exams.

10 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
i was here. grin
Re: Share your Examination Memories by NotNairalandi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
make i comment first b4 reading comments
Re: Share your Examination Memories by Ograke(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
I don't have much negative exam experiences.

Why?..I'm always unfriendly and stern is the examination hall.

Even the best of my pals are always ignored.
Re: Share your Examination Memories by CharlieMaria(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014

grin

1 Like

Re: Share your Examination Memories by sammieguze(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
reading and following well
Re: Share your Examination Memories by Cymbal: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Reading comments even tho some are fabricated stories.
Re: Share your Examination Memories by ProfessorD(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
A friend of mine was caught with "materials" in the exam hall and people wher shouting "chew it chew it" little did they know it was a 300 paged chemistry textbook.

grin lipsrsealed

31 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Forzap: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
I'm forza p undecided
Re: Share your Examination Memories by Blackchampion(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
I d come

16 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by holyboss: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mine was wen I almost got caught in my last paper (final paper). I cud remember I took this micro-mini chip into d examhall....if u do d chips tin u will knw that feeling u av wen u av a package on u that contain answers to d question that carries high mark, U just want to bring it out irrespective of how tight d invigilation is undecided It was all about all ds chemistry structure tin and I didn't knw it too well so I drew its blueprint grin d spuervision was hell tho boh since I didn't knw it I just av to use It, so I brought it out and I was chilling using it until a man like that came to nd look directly towards whr I av a package, nd I just felt like Gameover boh indeed God is powerful.. D man just turned back nd I was able to like swallow it immediately before he come checking Again.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by 9jahubcom(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
well
Re: Share your Examination Memories by JustCare: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
well, there is always fears @the end of each exam.
just checked one now...it was a B'
Re: Share your Examination Memories by ProfessorD(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Share your Examination Memories by priscaoge(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Space Bookers Don use ••••• full here cheesy
Re: Share your Examination Memories by Guykhena(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014

23 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by dkronicle(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mine is worst. I was discussin with my fnd durin my sss days in d exam hall, we were talking bout sth not related to sch or exam, my principal just bursted in and tore our script. It was maths, God i just left the hall. We begd b4 she did dat. We were even done with the paper. The nxt day i was asked to do it the nxt day. My tcha jah nao. It wasnt like anytin serz... Badest xperience ah swear.
Re: Share your Examination Memories by Whizpeter(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
ProfessorD: A friend of mine was caught with "materials" in the exam hall and people wher shouting "chew it chew it" little did they know it was a 300 paged chemistry textbook.
grin lipsrsealed

LMAO......
Re: Share your Examination Memories by cycline404(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
I Sabi Copy no be small o

There was this guy then was copying when it comes to A*C/C3+V2 all those calculation are so anoying.
There was this guy then i was copying in Thermodynamics Exam then, shai even me wey no no anything know clearly say that guy dey wrong big time....

2 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Agent8706(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ok mine was Back then in secondary school when we were writting our final exams (WASSCE), behind me sat one of the most brilliant boy in the whole of SS3 and in front of me sat one of the dullest, I was the average guy then, the brilliant but not too serious with education type, but never needed expo to pass exams sha. In the course of the exam, this guy in front of me will crane his girraffe-like neck to dub my answers which I wouldn't have had any problem with, but for his jotting them down in his own answer sheet word for word mechanically as he copied from me. so I started restricting him for caution's sake. On the day of maths, invigilation was very strict thanks to the M.O of unity schools, external invigilator from WAEC was on ground, when this nigga saw that I wouldn't let him dub my hard laboured answers, he quickly hatched a plan. He requested for extra answer sheet which was offered him, he wrote the name of the guy behind me and when the coast was clear, bravely walked pass me and up to the guy, snatched his answer sheet and drop the new one he collected on the guy's table and walked back to his seat, na so my guy behind me provoke but locked up because the act caught an invigilator's attention who walked up to the guy in front of me, where e bad for am b say he was holding a blue biro but my guy behind wrote with a black. Long story short after interrogation and investigation by the invigilator after threatening those of us around, he was able to gather who the culprilts were and summond both outside the hall. Both only returned some thirty minutes to end of exams and all given empty sheets to start all over after profuse pleas and intervention from our teachers I guess. The drama and fight that ensued after the exam between both parties from the exam hall to the hostel can inspire a hollywood thrilla that will sell millions of copies.

8 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by flyca: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
First Year, Engr101. Who invented the telephone? Lol. I think oo o. I read it but I had forgotten his first name. Chai!

Pass your books.... I scribbled Mr Bells. Chikena! grin

*His real name is Graham Bells
Re: Share your Examination Memories by maikhel: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hehe
,oluwa o se oo,i made frontpage oo..signs of beta tinz to come niyen

Okay so my gce wasnt that eventful or adventurous,buh waec ahhh..lemme tell u d story

So yea imma good student,above average,so i'll rate myself 70percent academically. I had made up my mind to use chocks(expo). So came d practicals,biology was ok,our teachers didnt help at all but if u didnt know how to draw,my teacher would pass ur paper to sm1 to draw for you but would never pass ur paper for sm1 to copy or write for u,only drawing. I drew for some chicks then cheesy . So chemistry practical came,our teacher only told us d titre values,so u have to know how u will plan ur experiment,u mustnt copy anyone's calculations but u can ask for walkthrough cheesy . Physics ahh,this one was scary,we were only told that d practical would be on weight,light and electricity,so you'll pick two,i went for light and electricity sha. Omo doing 'light' was smooth but electricity gave me a hard time,i erased and erased my graph paper. When d invigilator said 'Stop!!'I almost peed in my pants. I had to start doing rubbish,i sha plotted d stupid graph and submitted,i went home sobbing and this gingered my spirit to use expo for physics obj and theory

Omo me gan wey responsible on a normal day come dey do expo,girls were naw callin me in d midnite for expo,make sense o,if i should enter class in d morning,guys and girls go rush me. I come put some of my guys in command,20people per person. Some go enter toilet dey cram question. Mind you my school is a private school where an average student is brilliant,so add expo to it,that's totally awesome.

We didnt see answers at all,only questions. Econs came we conquered it,physics,chemistry,maths didnt come o,english came but na only d question,so not easy,we all had A1 in geography(our teacher was paid 100k for this,they didnt know we used expo to pass)

At d end my result maths-b2 eng-b3,chem-b2,phy-a1,geo-a1,econs-a1,yoruba-b3,bio-c6,

4 Likes

Re: Share your Examination Memories by Superstar007(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
It happened in my Js3, We were taking mathematics . . . The maths bn hard ehn, I manage to answer 6 out of 8 question. As soon as I was through with the 6th question, I noticed my who was sitted 3 rows from me sweating profusely so I called him and asked "Guy how far na u dn finish".
Him reply me say e never even start shocked so I pitied the guy and passed my booklet to him to copy.

E no reach five minute when I hear as invigilator shout "Stop work!" shocked
People just dey rush, next thing wey I hear "all pens up!" I call my guy make him free me my paper. The guy look me with one kind face undecided
I ask am wetin happen, my guy talk say time no dey make him complete am, so him cancel my name write him own.

Ewoo! I wan craze but before I come sabi wetin happen. . . Invigilator dn collect the scripts cry.

The second one happened in my Ss3 during first term exam.
We were taking Chemistry exams and as a sharp guy I dn already smuggle chocks incase things no dey as e suppose dey.

I answered 4 questions, Number 5 come hold me. . I dn solve Redox reaction reach half way when I come see say my equation no gree balance Oh. Fortunately for me or should I say unfortunately, I bn include Redox reaction for my chocks.
I open my thing dey look, as I look e come be like the less I see. I begin dey concentrate for my thing, I no sabi say Invigilator dey look me.

Na when I raise my head, I come notice say the man dey approach me
Next thing wey I hear na "Super! Super! Swallow! Swallow!"
Swallow bawo?
Make I swallow New Chemistry textbook? grin grin

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAUG : West African University Games At UNILORIN / Get Your Assignments Solved! / What Made You Register On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.