Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour (1307 Views)

The Worst Rumour About Yourself / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by concretus: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2014
A lady that confessed to starting the water and salt rumour has been arrested by DSS for questioning a few minutes ago.
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by roufy235(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2014
concretus: A lady that confessed to starting the water and salt rumour has been arrested by DSS for questioning a few minutes ago.
eeyaa she shouldn't have provided her location on that post.
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Danhumprey: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Wow! So fast? shocked
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Is she the Nairaland girl?
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2014
And what are the charges she would face?! undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Is she the Nairaland girl? ..
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by tutaboi(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Dat girl na mumu!!
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2014
She opened up cos she thought she'd be rewarded handsomely and maybe gain popularity grin grin

sorry miss.... You deserve to sleep on the hospital Bed which patrick sawyer used while in lagos grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by amiskurie(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2014
And no one asked the op hw he knows this?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by priscaoge(f): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Her confession is on FP grin grin

BTW How was She arrested? undecided op full details Or Source undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by ayampissed: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2014
amiskurie: And no one asked the op hw he knows this?

i tire for people ooo angry angry angry angry

Op, you don dey crase abi ?? wia your proof

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Leitner: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
It's just an harmless joke nau.
What bad thing could probably happen to people using salt and water to take their bath?
Btw,I think the girl on the homepage is just lying and seeking cheap attention.Don't think she's the one.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Dannylux: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
She included her name and cited her school and hostel. How thoughtful of her!
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by bbello28(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okijajuju1: And what are the charges she would face?! undecided
misleading general public
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by lepasharon(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner: It's just an harmless joke nau.
What bad thing could probably happen to people using salt and water to take their bath?
Btw,I think the girl on the homepage is just lying and seeking cheap attention.Don't think she's the one.

They were also told to drink it
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner: It's just an harmless joke nau.
you called it a harmless joke? That was an expensive joke and it wasn't funny at all! sad sad
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Super1759: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
That fast! Wow....and slow to arrest corrupt politicians and bokoharam sponsors
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Neduzze5(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
I'll rather prefer to see this as another joke kiss
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Leitner: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
berem: you called it a harmless joke? That was an expensive joke and it wasn't funny at all! sad sad
It's like you also fell for the Hoax and used the salt and water.
Sorry ehn cheesy
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Leitner: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
lepasharon:

They were also told to drink it
Is salt and water not suppose to be some form of laxative?
Give the girl/guy some credit,she has saved a couple souls from having severe stomache ache cheesy
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:
It's like you also fell for the Hoax and used the salt and water.
Sorry ehn cheesy
I am too intelligent to fall for the hoax. That's why no one called me to tell me to use salt to bath cos they know I won't believe them. I had a heated argument with my mum today cos of the hoax. She was already on her way to buy a bag of salt before it was aired on tv that the salt water was all a hoax. That was when she believed.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Leitner: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
berem: I am too intelligent to fall for the hoax. That's why no one called me to tell me to use salt to bath cos they know I won't believe them. I had a heated argument with my mum today cos of the hoax. She was already on her way to buy a bag of salt before it was aired on tv that the salt water was all a hoax. That was when she believed.
cheesy LMAO
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:
cheesy LMAO
very funny honestly! grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Deiok(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
A serious quarrel ensued btw i am my mother this morning because of these shi.t. Why do women easily believe anything they hear.
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by drstan(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
No source, no picture.
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Deiok: A serious quarrel ensued btw i am my mother this morning because of these shi.t. Why do women easily believe anything they hear.
REASON...is dat WOMEN think with their BUTTOCKS..
while REAL MEN think with their BRAINS.
EVE started it...
SHE is their MATRON.
Re: DSS Arrests Girl That Started The Salt And Water Rumour by Idrismusty97(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2014
amiskurie: And no one asked the op hw he knows this?
Abi o grin. These are the kind of people that will fall for the Salt and Water prank. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Picture Is This? / Pics Of Comrade Governor Oshiomole In Miami For Honeymoon / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.