Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite (1004 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / Using Nokia N97/n96 To Watch Dstv Channels On Tvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by reloaded(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2008
I am connecting bluetooth to connect to nokia pc suite but whenever i lunch the one touch access it will not connect me i have been trying this over six days now. I am thinking maybe something is wrong with my sim[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by tobidaflava(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2008
What's usually the response?
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by reloaded(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2008
The response is connection to one touch access failed. It will display a rectangle shape in front of the one touch access with a mark symbol
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by reloaded(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2008
The response is connection to one touch access failed. It will display a rectangle shape in front of the one touch access with a mark symbol
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by Jtlyrics(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2008
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by mrghost: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2008
No. 1 you must be able to know on which port your phone bluetooth communicates with your pc. after you've been able to discover that, install your phone modem on the same port. try to reconnect again.

if you still have problem visit http:pctophonetips..com to download a free ebook on the easiest way to communicate your phone to your pc.
hope it helps
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by reloaded(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2008
You guys really help, but nepa don commot light i will try power on my gen to try it.
Re: Bluetooth Connection To Pc Using Nokia Pc Suite by Mustay(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2008
Please visit the link JTlyrics posted

(1)

Samsung Introduces The Galaxy Pocket / Tmobile / How To Root Samsung Galaxy S2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.