Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Stop Feeding Your Fear! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Feeding Your Fear! (563 Views)

Taking Care Of Your Fear / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Don't Be Inspired By Your Fear Of Failure But Be Inspired By Dream Of Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Feeding Your Fear! by tommyboy66(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fear is the opposite of courage. Fear of failure is among the highest form of fear that always cripples a man.

Do you feed your fear or your faith? Do you terrorize yourself with stories of fear? Do you always expect the worst case scenario because of what you hear from others? Do you always visualize your fear instead of your faith? Do you always believe that you won't survive your fear? Do you always repeat a fearful story to others? Do you always replay old memories of past failures?

I want you to know that whatever you dwell upon with fear always get ingrain in you and it will manifest so quickly because it is imbued with emotion. Fear is a negative emotion and it kills faster than anything else.

Instead of dwelling on your fears it is advisable to dwell on your faith. Be positive minded. Act on your faith and not on your fears. Your mind is like a fertile land that you plant various seed into and whatever you plant will always germinate seed of its kind.

I have watched most people go about this morning with fears ringing on their faces because of the uprising issue of Ebola infection. And I have wondered and ask myself whether it is the fear and panic that will solve the problem. To me, it will only enhance and gives room for the attraction of what you fear about.

Living your fear will only deplete your energy, control your life, paralyzed you and make you live a desperate life.

Do what you need to do when you need to do it. Go the extra mile. Ask again. Rise earlier and retreat later. You will gain momentum and things will get easier. You will starve your fear and grow your confidence and courage by creating positive thoughts and taking bold action on your life.

Samuel Tomiwa
www.successstorybooks.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Think About God / 5 Lies Christians Are Told / True Facts About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.