Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ebola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola (511 Views)

Church Says Ebola Is A Demonic Disease!!see Picture / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola by Felelola(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Exodus12v.13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt

Ebola is like plague in the bible, Noting can save us from this deadly disease except the BLOOD OF JESUS. Devil is just using the worst virus to attack humanities as to have joy over us.

The Love of GOD is there for us if we can believe in the BLOOD of his SON JESUS CHRIST. Accept HIM today and he will save us from the snares of this worst disease

Bro #OOJ[/color][color=#770077]

(1) (Reply)

Paul's Letter To The American Christians - By Dr Martin Luther King / British 'jihadist' Mum Threatens To Behead Christians: Reports / God’s Embroidery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.