Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Guiness Recuitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Recuitment (1515 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Escorps recuitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Recuitment by bunspuffyolatun: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please does any one have info about the latest on guinness recruitment.i have been expecting them to get back to me for two weeks now after the oral inteview.another funny thing that we were told is that they were recruiting for a company meanwhile all there mails show guiness nig plc.pls can someone confirm this
Re: Guiness Recuitment by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
bunspuffyolatun: Please does any one have info about the latest on guinness recruitment.i have been expecting them to get back to me for two weeks now after the oral inteview.another funny thing that we were told is that they were recruiting for a company meanwhile all there mails show guiness nig plc.pls can someone confirm this
they recruit for diageo because they run the company her in Nigeria, Diageo import bailey's and some other drinks like that.. So tis still a subsidiary of guiness

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Job At Etisalat Nigeria / As The New Super-moderator Of Nairaland / Students' Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.