Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola (1464 Views)

Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing / Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola by blueblaz717: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Following the trend of everything and how it all started, something drew my attention to the statement made by a scientist in texas, he said "this virus has been out for long, and i have been studying it,until few hours ago,when it got missing,.." few months after,the disease became rampant in africa nd now this year in nigeria, i believe the whites have hand in this, how come they have n0t been affected? How come that the two doctors flown to usa from liberia are still alive?? Well if this continues, am sure the next thing you would hear is, to get the treatment for ebola you have to take the mark of 666, dats where america is heading to

1 Like

Re: See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola by lomaxx: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Stop hallucinating

1 Like

Re: See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola by blueblaz717: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Y sh0uld i? I know what am saying
Re: See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola by flyingdutchman(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
THE WORLD IS DEEP. I HAVE LEARNT TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND.
Re: See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola by overhypedsteve(m): 2:49am On Aug 09, 2014
blueblaz717: Following the trend of everything and how it all started, something drew my attention to the statement made by a scientist in texas, he said "this virus has been out for long, and i have been studying it,until few hours ago,when it got missing,.." few months after,the disease became rampant in africa nd now this year in nigeria, i believe the whites have hand in this, how come they have n0t been affected? How come that the two doctors flown to usa from liberia are still alive?? Well if this continues, am sure the next thing you would hear is, to get the treatment for ebola you have to take the mark of 666, dats where america is heading to
hey. I ve been thinking the same thing since it started. This is the way through which obama will introduce his wicked health care program to Africans
Re: See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola by Jayclinics(m): 3:06am On Aug 09, 2014
This is so making sense. But let us hope it never gets down to this. God is with us

(1) (Reply)

16 Best And Worst Foods For Sleep / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Taking Beer [must Read] / Why Did I Go Natural And Cut My 14 Inches Long Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.