Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Open Forum Do You Believe Americans Have Hand In The Outbreak Of Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Open Forum Do You Believe Americans Have Hand In The Outbreak Of Ebola (433 Views)

Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / 'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Forum Do You Believe Americans Have Hand In The Outbreak Of Ebola by blueblaz717: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
I have been Following the trend of everything and how it all started, something drew my attention to the statement made by a scientist in texas, he said "this virus has been out for long, and i have been studying it,until few hours ago,when it got missing,.." few months after,the disease became rampant in africa nd now this year in nigeria, i believe the whites have hand in this, how come they have n0t been affected? How come that the two doctors flown to usa from liberia are still alive?? Well if this continues, am sure the next thing you would hear is, to get the treatment for ebola you have to take the mark of 666, dats where america is heading to.. Get more update and health tips at www.facebook.com/savelives4

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Isolated In Hong Kong Tests Negative For Ebola / Liberia To Receive Zmapp Drug To Treat Ebola Virus / Could This Be True? Ebola Experimental Drug 'nanosilver' Is A Pesticide US Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.