Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* (2417 Views)

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Statue Breaks The Internet.. / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
I still can't understand why mourinho of all people could let lampard go.

I weep each time I remember lamps is no more with us. undecidedundecided

Mourinho has sold a lot of our key players, but this particular one is nauseating.

Selling lampard
And re-signing drogba, is like selling Lamborghini and buying Mercedes 190.

Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by pussygotlips: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Even when I'm not Chelsea fan embarassed

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
pussygotlips: Even when I'm not Chelsea fan embarassed
thanks for mourning with us.
cheesygrin
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hehehe good for chelsea badmouthed fans grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Hehehe good for chelsea badmouthed fans grin
it doesn't stop us from beating whichever club you support tongue
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
englishmart: it doesn't stop us from beating whichever club you support tongue
not in the nearest future bro.

Consider that a miracle
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: not in the nearest future bro.

Consider that a miracle
you might be right o.
COZ I don't see Chelsea playing gombe united any moment at all.
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
I aint mourning sh1t,if ronaldinho never went,messi wouldn't have evolve,if dagrin never died olamide would still be paying for studio session as an up and coming artist,if mourinho never went,di matio wouldn't have helped chelsea won the champions league,if not for the death of yaradua I never foresaw jonathan ruling this country except playing the role of a vice,if dre never left death row there wouldn't be aftermath of today,if moyes never slipped up,man u is never a club that changes coach like underwear,if your ex never left how come you got married to your perfect next,only thing constant in life is change and every ending is always the beginning of the other.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by 190theclown: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
englishmart: I still can't understand why mourinho of all people could let lampard go.

I weep each time I remember lamps is no more with us. undecidedundecided

Mourinho has sold a lot of our key players, but this particular one is nauseating.

Selling lampard
And re-signing drogba, is like selling Lamborghini and buying Mercedes [size=48pt]190[/size].

angry angry angry
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2014
190theclown:

angry angry angry
Wetin happen again?
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by 190theclown: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
why u use me do example angry angry
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
190theclown: why u use me do example angry angry
hahahahah sorry o. I no know say person dey ansa that kind name o undecided
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by 190theclown: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
englishmart: hahahahah sorry o. I no know say person dey ansa that kind name o undecided
undecided undecided
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
190theclown: undecided undecided
190theclown? grin
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by richbox(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2014
aaronson: I aint mourning sh1t,if ronaldinho never went,messi wouldn't have evolve,if dagrin never died olamide would still be paying for studio session as an up and coming artist,if mourinho never went,di matio wouldn't have helped chelsea won the champions league,if not for the death of yaradua I never foresaw jonathan ruling this country except playing the role of a vice,if dre never left death row there wouldn't be aftermath of today,if moyes never slipped up,man u is never a club that changes coach like underwear,if your ex never left how come you got married to your perfect next,only thing constant in life is change and every ending is always the beginning of the other.
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
englishmart: you might be right o.
COZ I don't see Chelsea playing gombe united any moment at all.

grin cheesy Loooool!
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by 190theclown: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
englishmart: 190theclown? grin

why you de call me undecided
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by englishmart(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
190theclown:

why you de call me undecided
your name sounds funny
Re: This Picture Breaks The Heart Of Every True Chelsea Fan. *weeps* by 190theclown: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
englishmart: your name sounds funny

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Precious Dede / Chelsea's Open Letter To Arsenal FC After Arsenal Vs Man City Game. / A Picture Of Pele Crying At Maradona Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.