Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Did You Fall for The Salt And Water Rumour? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Fall for The Salt And Water Rumour? (555 Views)

I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax / One Die From Fake Salt And Water Rumor Cure For Ebola.. / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Fall for The Salt And Water Rumour? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Waking up this morning just to hear the news that bathing with warm and salt water and also drinking warm water with salt will cure the disease. I didn't believe it cos I know there is no scientific basis for it. I guess it's because I'm a Medic. To you guys did you fall for it?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Health Minister Says N1.9 Bn ‘ebola Fund’ Will Be Used For Cars, Others / Doctor Cures Ebola With HIV Drugs / Is Hypnagogic Jerk A Sleep Disorder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.