Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? (3456 Views)

Can One Contact Ebola By Swimming / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by crunchyg: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
One of the ways to contact ebola is through the contact of the body fluid of an infected person so imagine going to toilet and sitting on the toilet seat after an ebola patient sat on it or sitting on the toilet seat after an ebola patient urinated in the toilet and left some drops of urine on the toilet seat. Just try and imagine and prove me wrong if I am wrong
Re: Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by experimentist: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Na short put we dey do here.... Private things cheesy
Re: Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by crunchyg: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
urhoboman: Bros, are u trying to tell me nt to share dsame toilet with my family members?? We are 9 in numbers in my home.(More like a public toilet). You are right shar. Bt always remember to gv the toilet warm salt water to drink to disinfect it b4 dropping ur poo grin

Make sure none of your family member is infected
Re: Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by crunchyg: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2014
Avoid making contact with the toilet seat
Re: Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by yournotalone: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Public toilets are high risk transmission points. Naturally, this is where an infected full blown Ebola victim will go and expel vomit and feces. The virus can readily find its way to toilets, doors and faucets. So, one can argue we should avoid public toilets to the extent possible. One work around is carry with you a Gotta Go Poncho (http://www.goponcho.com). The pocket sized pouch comes with a opaque hooded poncho the user dons (for privacy) while going into accompanying urine and fecal recepticals. Recpticals are water tight. Sanitation wipes also included. I saw this at a marathon qualifier and I carry them on road trips. wink
Re: Ebola: Do You Know, You Can Contact Ebola Through Public Toilet? by Ladysandra: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
i just lost my appetite

(1) (Reply)

Can You Under-go Surgery And Leave The Hospital In 48 Hours? / SAD: MEET 19-year Old Girl Who Has No Womb Or womanliness / Digital Glass Scale For Your Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.