Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice (2001 Views)

A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images / How To Use G Pro Herbal Vaporizer E Cigarette Starter Kit / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice by fashrola(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pen-style vaporizers are quickly becoming a trend not just because of their portability, but because it appeals to all genders. It’s style, plus the ease of use and ability to produce vapor quickly, make it a top choice for many who want to achieve a lifestyle free from smoking.

The ability to use it anywhere you want, may be its biggest selling point. But the problem is, there are so many other pen vaporizers for you to choose from. This results to total chaos, especially when you are someone who might be new to vaping.

Obviously, just like any other investment, ease of use, quality, durability, and affordability are important decision factors before you buy a pen vaporizer.

Vape Pen goes for 4k and the e-juice comes in different bottle sizes and flavours

(without Nicotine)
10ml - N500 (up to 300 puffs)
15ml - N800 (up to 500 puffs)
30ml- N1500 (up to 900 puffs)

(With Nicotine are little expensive, you have to specify your orders and tell me how much of nicotine you need and the Vapour cloud thickness)

Call me on 08112580414

Re: Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice by fashrola(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Available....
Re: Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
fashrola:
Available....
can I smoke weed with this vaporizer?
Re: Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice by LondonTruman: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
I honestly loved reading all of their contents on this article which was just recently shared on this platform. It was all about the puff bar which are my all time favorite. I am totally in love with it and would like to read more of it too.

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Petition Buhari Over Appointments To Favour Doctors / How To Stop Hair Growth On The Jaw / This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.