Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! (622 Views)

Urgent Vacancies - To Start This Month - Lagos / Urgent Vacancies - To Start This Month - Lagos / What Do You Think Of This Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Start This Business, You Will Never Go To Embassy To Travel For Life! by LIZYBIZ: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2008
The newest wealth creation earth break of n1.8millions with free capital!
[don't mess up with this article]
Online export-biz investment
[America’s best kept online biz secret.
Discover how i made how i made N1.8million [naira] from this biz in just 3months with an empty bank account, no experience, no office apartments
My name is clement olu,i have coached several entrepreneurs in building successful export venture. In June 2006, ventured into export biz with a totally empty bank account, no experience and no office apartment but with a belief that I will make it. A research made over the internet made me discover online export biz invention hidden and cash pumping export secrets!
That pumped n1.8million naira into my account in just 3 months.
IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL READY,
PLS CALL/TEXT CLEMENT ON 08060180077
OR
WWW.WEALTHFORYOUNOW..COM

(1) (Reply)

Digital Agency Firm Looking For A Sales Account Manager / Patrol Supervisors Wanted / Are There Any Banks Employing Fresh Graduates Over 30years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.