Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. (1732 Views)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by dianausua: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi nairalanders,i am a fashion sketch designer.The first three sketches are my fashion designs and the last two are my fabric designs.I would love you to comment and add your contributions.please if you need fashion designs and fabric designs you can contact me with this number 08184663599.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by leemarhsparkz(f): 5:42am On Aug 09, 2014
beautiful....sooo beautiful!
Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by Imad7(f): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
These are really beautiful sketches/ designs.

1 Like

Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by corporatechic(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Really beautiful. I love the details on each of them and the combinations. None of them is boring. Are you planning to make them and maybe open your clothing store someday?

1 Like

Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by dianausua: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hi Corporatechic, i am selling my designs for now, will do that later.
Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by rdesigns(f): 4:36am On Aug 11, 2014
r u in nigeria?...can u teach sketching in a fashion school?.....benin city edo state
Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by TOYNEX(f): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Nice
Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by dianausua: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
thanks, i really appreciate all your replies.
Re: Please View My Free Nigerian Fashion And Fabric Sketch Designs. by dunnie1: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Some nice clothes you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE ADMIN What Does This Mean? Kindly Tell Us. / Kids Toy And Party Store (whole & Retail) / Freckle\skin Tag Removal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.