Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# (1004 Views)

Tic Tac Toe Online Game With AI / How To Make A Simple Calculator In Notepad Using .bat Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by sniperde2nd(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm new in the programming world and I'm interested in 3d games didn't know which language to use at first but latter tried c# and it was pretty easy to learn but doing it all by myself is very difficult so I've decided to make this call to interested young programmers like myself to see what we can do.
There's no name for the project we'll be working on yet so contributions will be highly recommended.

requirements

you don't need to have any previous knowledge of programming or computer graphics as we'll be doing this to teach our selves

Please if there is any interested person out there you can contact me through this email address "geofferyjoseph1@gmail.com" or you could post here. I'd really appreciate any pro who would want to put us through thanks to you all I'm signing out for now hope to hear from someone soon.
Re: Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by fattbabakay(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm Here #TeamLearner
Re: Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by sniperde2nd(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2014
OK I'm back to add more details to my previous post

We'll be using the free version of unity 3d as our game engine consedering the fact that we can't make one yet.
We'll be using c# as our target language.

And for the modelling software blender 2.7 will do just fine

Now for a these apps and the language I have an arsenal of tutorials that I am willing to give to anyone who's interested

Thanks for showing interest anyway we'll begin soon

Until then I'm signing out again.
Re: Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by sniperde2nd(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
fattbabakay: I'm Here #TeamLearner
If your here and you're in I'd like to know what your interests are so I'll know how to help you get up to speed. I have tutorials on blender, unity3d, and c# which ever of them you want to focus on do let me know and I'll supply you with as many tutorials as I cab find

I'll be creating a Facebook page for this project
Still haven't come up with a name for the project yet but the Facebook page will be called "SALVATION TECHNOLOGIES" or "SALTECH" for short hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards Geoffery
Re: Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by fattbabakay(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
sniperde2nd:
If your here and you're in I'd like to know what your interests are so I'll know how to help you get up to speed. I have tutorials on blender, unity3d, and c# which ever of them you want to focus on do let me know and I'll supply you with as many tutorials as I cab find

I'll be creating a Facebook page for this project
Still haven't come up with a name for the project yet but the Facebook page will be called "SALVATION TECHNOLOGIES" or "SALTECH" for short hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards Geoffery
u'r on whatsapp?
Re: Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by sniperde2nd(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
yes and this is my no 07030077431

waiting to hear from you
Re: Call To Make A Game With Unity3d And C# by MasterPDON: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
thank God I came across this thread.

Hello Geoffrey. Really good to see that there are others in Nigeria that have a strong passion for 3d game development. i'm familiar with both softwares (blender and unity). i've been using them for a while all on my own, so i've got some experience, and i can say i'm really good with both. i'm also good with c#, which is my preferred programming language in unity.

i'll contact you on friday this week through mail and whatsapp, so we can talk more, and i can show you some of my indie progress. until then, let's familiarize ourselves on this thread. it's impossible to achieve much on my own, but together, we can bring our dreams to reality.

#soexcited

(1) (Reply)

Fact: How Do U Search On Google? / Calling API / Get Calabar Mallam By LIL3 Ft (ph 1st Son) DUNCAN MIGHTY On Mtn Music Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.