Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Funny Ebola Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Ebola Pictures (4199 Views)

Carriers Of Ebola Into Nigeria 'snubbed' Warning Not To Travel To Nigeria / Best Prevention For Ebola Disease / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ebola Pictures by segello58(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2014
ebola is real
its a deadly disease
the virus can last without a host (living cells) for four minute

Re: Funny Ebola Pictures by segello58(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
you can add yours too

Re: Funny Ebola Pictures by segello58(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
yesterday i bathed with salt because i no wan die now,

and when i got to ikeja i had of a man that an electrical pole fell on is head and he died immediately. people gathered including his family and they were morning him, while one woman was crying louder saying he just left house now oooh, he never told us he was going to die ohh, what a sudden death.

it sounds like the man hurried to heaven, im sure if they have the opportunity to ask God to give him just one more week either to ask God for forgiveness/ make some corrections about his life or plan his will

something then strikes my mind. which one is better, funny enough is seems ebola death is still fair.

abeg no go catch ebola and no let ebola catch you pls ohh, i love you even though i cant see you physically

God bless Nigeria
Re: Funny Ebola Pictures by Dubby6(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Na only Ebola we go dey hear....i wan watch po*n

(1) (Reply)

Hot Gist 4 Rich Nigerian Girls / Water And Fire Mysteriously Coming Out From A Hole(video) / Mtn Whatsapp Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.