Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Countries Beginning To Flee From Naija - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Countries Beginning To Flee From Naija (470 Views)

Health Workers Flee From Suspected Lassa Fever Patient. / Residents Flee As Death From Strange Disease In Ondo Rises / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countries Beginning To Flee From Naija by skineejay: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Countries like India and Greece(and many more )have stopped their citizens from traveling to Nigeria because of the outbreak of the Ebola virus
This i believe is a wise choice(sad fact), if only Nigeria was well informed and prepared, they would have not allowed a citizen from Liberia come into her borders because the virus had already began spreading out there, but due to our lacking behind and nonchalant leaders we are now the one people are running from.
This is going to be a huge dent on our young and accomplished entrepreneurs who are still suffering from the chaos boko haram are causing (how i wish Ebola can kill them sef) now have to face a reduced sales due to a fearful market
this is not fair......
source : [url] http://afridiary..com [url]
Re: Countries Beginning To Flee From Naija by skineejay: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2014
i found this post from that site and I have see so much truth in the postjeeez....

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: NMA Deceit And The N1.9 Billon Special Intervention Fund / Nigeria Contains Ebola - Has 1 Case Left - Health Minister / My Findings About Political Ebola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.