Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) (22264 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) / PHOTO. Meet The 7 Children Of 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by smile4kenn(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
The Sound of Music' is a 1965 film. It won the Academy Award for Best Picture of 1965
and is one of the most popular musicals ever produced.
They were having a reunion after 40 years and all were looking healthy and amazingly well.
God is great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Moyola(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by savanaha: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
I love, love love, love the sound of music! Ain't it crazy that most of them don't look that much older than the others.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by shotster50(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2008
Absolutely great movie,
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Raymond88(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
40 years later and they're still in the shadows of their childhood, pathetic!
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Gamine(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
izzz a LIE!

The last one died na

Shey she com resurrect?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by TOYOSI20(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ Topic,

This is so cool, . . . . .what a Reunion kiss
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by spikedcylinder: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2008
Gamine:

izzz a LIE!

The last one died na

Shey she com resurrect?

It was a rumour that time na. They said she died in a plane crash shortly after the film wrapped.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by spikedcylinder: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2008
Raymond88:

40 years later and they're still in the shadows of their childhood, pathetic!

Whats wrong with that? None of them (except Julie Andrews and the Captain) seem to have pursued much of a career in acting. undecided
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Raymond88(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Whats wrong with that? None of them (except Julie Andrews and the Captain) seem to have pursued much of a career in acting. undecided
Bla bla black sheep!! tongue
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by spikedcylinder: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
Raymond88:

Bla bla black sheep!! tongue

Ah! Very insightful! Wool, anyone? grin cheesy
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Gamine(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2008
Oh i see

rumors eh.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by shilling(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2008
Oh my, This is so amazing.

Sound of Music - what a great movie. Nice seeing them after all these years
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by maedan(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
wow.
@poster, thanx for sharing the pics with us. These people brought a lot of joy to millions of lives with their characters. Whether or not they never acted another film after Sound of Music, abeg they try!
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by NegroNtns(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
Edelweiss, edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss
Bless my homeland Nigeria forever

Small and white
Clean and bright

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by slimghost(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster
bless your soul for that picture.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by spikedcylinder: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Again, lovely! smiley
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Diva1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
omg,  wowwwww,  Lovely!!!
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
Awwwwww, brought back memories. cheesy smiley
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by oba3: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Negro_Ntns : Lovely, lovely.
great song, great remix too, lol
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2009
Age. . . . number 1 looks totally diff.

Negro_Ntns:

Edelweiss, edelweiss
Small and white
Clean and bright

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss

Small and white
Clean and bright

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss
I love this song. . . .
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by HipsyDipsy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
WWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! wots up wit maria?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by GTay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^^ She's still looking as beautiful as ever cheesy

Did you see her in the movie "The Princess Diaries 1 & 2" with Anne Hathaway?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by HipsyDipsy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
rili, i tot dey z she's dead?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Edelweiss, edelweiss
Small and white
Clean and bright

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss

Small and white
Clean and bright

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss

my favorite of all the songs
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Dreamm(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2010
The hills are alive with d sounds of music. With d songs they'v sang,4 a thousand years. The hills my heart,with d sounds of music. Wit evry song it sings,Evry song dat is sings,my heart wants to beat like wings of d bird dat flies 4m d lake to d trees.,to the trees. My heart wants to shout lik d lad 4m a church upon hill ,2shrink like a brook wen it trips on off evry stone on its way,on it's way. To sing 2ru d nights,like a lad who's learnin 2 pray, i go 2 d hils wen ma hrt is lonely,4 i knw i wil hear wat i heard b4, , My heart is filled wit d sounds of music nd i'l sing once more.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by clemcykul(f): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2010
they sang that as kids in their childhood what are they gonna sing now that they are old

happie re-union to them anyway
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by montelik(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
Wow. They all look very good and genuinely happy. Julie Andrews has aged quite well.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by freecocoa(f): 3:24am On Jan 07, 2010
i tink they aged a bit early,lovely movie still watch it somtimes.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by san26dy(f): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2010
Awww! nice. Loved that movie. still do!!
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by folly69(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2010
Its sound of music anytime any day brings me sweeeet memories, awww i think am gonna cry cry cry cry cry meeen i wish i was akid again.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by mimifavour(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
We're is captain na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halle Berry Vs Gabrielle Union Vs Lisaraye / Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! / I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.