Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Frightened You As A Kid? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Frightened You As A Kid? (11620 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by killercute16(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Actually I don't..though it aint becos of my childhood experience...I don't eat meat generally
wat!! undecidedbro u dont knw wat u ar missing.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by AndreB: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cockroach! Especially flying ones...+ dead ones and even the wings,legs or antennae wherever I stumbled on them.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by tchigofigo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
aaah! Awon eleha..those pple(particularly women) that cover themselves in black completely frm head to toe...d day 1 of them notice say i de fear them, cm catch me wn i was abt to pick race..i'm sure i died dt day..even my scream got d eleha scared!

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by DaBullIT(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
After Willy willy or some ghost story , I am not sure of the name , I could never step in the dark alone. Still see imaginations when im in the dark till today
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by seunspice(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
As a kid in the early 80s i was scared of horror movie characters and the dark. My mum decided to tackle this fears by getting a vitamask disk of Michael Jackson's Thriller and its making. I was made to watch it everyday if there was power supply. I out grew these fears but got stuck on Michael Jackson till this day.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by omortoyosi01(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Menh...I dey fear staying 4 darkness o cool coolo
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
mine was millipede, injection and cry of an owl at night.

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Madam koi-koi

Snakes

Ghost stories

Chucky sad

Girls too.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Jeezy: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
The bad guy in the movie, 'Cyborg'. sad
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wow, i really can't tell for sure. But i was usually scared of the dark after watching "scary" nigerian movies then. Now i'm grown, i watched those movies again, but i laughing instead of being scared.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Ediskcab(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
OJUJU KALABA
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Willie Willie(Nigerian) and zombie the flesh eater(American/Italian).
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ghosts and snakes, due to watching Yoruba movies where they show ghosts coming back from the dead...

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
tchigofigo: aaah! Awon eleha..those pple(particularly women) that cover themselves in black completely frm head to toe...d day 1 of them notice say i de fear them, cm catch me wn i was abt to pick race..i'm sure i died dt day..even my scream got d eleha scared!

I can't stop laughing ooo. What if you have some of them as colleagues at work. Are you going to quit? No.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by tchigofigo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opytim:

I can't stop laughing ooo. What if you have some of them as colleagues at work. Are you going to quit? No.
i de suspect u..e b like say u be eleha.,anyway, dt was wn i was a child
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by eminemkayc: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
The cartoon called 'TERROR MUDA' scared d shiit outta me..
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
tchigofigo:
i de suspect u..e b like say u be eleha.,anyway, dt was wn i was a child

lol....it better be when you were a child, 'cos now, you can't avoid them.....*BTW, I'm not an eleha/muslim*
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Thebrightest(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Spider and cobwebs
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by dnawah(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
My step mother
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by krystalHeight(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Horror movies and snakes
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by buchibabe: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
willy willy
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dogs and Egg of life.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by tchigofigo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opytim:

lol....it better be when you were a child, 'cos now, you can't avoid them.....*BTW, I'm not an eleha/muslim*
now, i'v avoided them..4 sm time, since i left Lag..,nt seen them in FCT yet..i hpe it stays dt way shaa..bt i think they'l b safer 4m ebola than any1 else.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
tchigofigo:
now, i'v avoided them..4 sm time, since i left Lag..,nt seen them in FCT yet..i hpe it stays dt way shaa..bt i think they'l b safer 4m ebola than any1 else.

True about them being safe from ebola, with the long gowns and hand gloves they wear all day.
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Vinsaint(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wuhli wuhli
Mis koi koi
Drakula

Mension dem 'no slip lai lai'
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ghosts in Ghostbusters! grin
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2014
sandijey:

Wow. Mine is becoming so so bad. It's always as if my heart wants to jump out. How can I be scared of thunder till this age. embarassed

Glad I'm not the only one. Was chatting with a friend and she said her dad (who should be in his middle age) almost jumps under the bed whenever thunder strikes. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Empiree: 2:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by MayorSchwags(m): 6:15am On Aug 15, 2014
ideee03: Hmmm...if i see dog i dey freeze.I can't even touch them.The first time i tried carrying a puppy after much persuasion from a friend,u need to see the way i flung the puppy while screaming at the top of my voice.My hubby better not be a pet/animal lover.
wow, as cute and adorable as puppies are. havent yu noticed d innocent look on der face, hw dey swerve wen dey walk, even tilting der bombom to 1 side. mind yu, i nolonga like dem wen dey bcom big- too wise fr ma liking lol. So, yur gonna b lik 'okay bro, u say yu love me?. i hope yu dnt lov pets? lol
Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2014
ChildofChukwu:

Glad I'm not the only one. Was chatting with a friend and she said her dad (who should be in his middle age) almost jumps under the bed whenever thunder strikes. grin grin grin grin

Lmao.......

1 Like

Re: What Frightened You As A Kid? by ideee03(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Hahaha...i think so
MayorSchwags:
wow, as cute and adorable as puppies are. havent yu noticed d innocent look on der face, hw dey swerve wen dey walk, even tilting der bombom to 1 side. mind yu, i nolonga like dem wen dey bcom big- too wise fr ma liking lol. So, yur gonna b lik 'okay bro, u say yu love me?. i hope yu dnt lov pets? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Immigration Programs You Can Get A Job Before Relocating Abroad [UPDATED] / The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.