Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! (1107 Views)

Low Price Bags, Shoes & Clothes Top Quality Italian Specs / High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! / Own A Pair Of Italian Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! by God4all(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
We deal on classic and unique men's shoes only and we have varieties of these classic shoes in different colors and styles to suite your taste in every occasion you are meant to be, view our pics below and send us your request to deliver these products to you...All shoes are brand new, no fairly used....We can also get sneakers for our customers but only on demand...

Call: 07038176736.

Re: High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! by englishmart(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op, don't you like Italian shoes?
Re: High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! by God4all(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
englishmart: Op, don't you like Italian shoes?

I have not asked you to pay any money yet, all you need to do is to make a request and i will bring them to you for proper confirmation before payment..ok? so many people have been calling me and i delivered the shoes to them without any problem...I like Italian shoes but am not going to wear it all by myself... Thanks...are u ok with the answer?
Re: High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! by englishmart(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
God4all:

I have not asked you to pay any money yet, all you need to do is to make a request and i will bring them to you for proper confirmation before payment..ok? so many people have been calling me and i delivered the shoes to them without any problem...I like Italian shoes but am not going to wear it all by myself... Thanks...are u ok with the answer?
ya. You answered my question very succinctly

I'm sorry if I pissed you with my post.

But I think those shoes are too beautiful to be sold.

cheesy
Re: High Quality Italian Shoes At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt...view Pics!! by God4all(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
englishmart: ya. You answered my question very succinctly

I'm sorry if I pissed you with my post.

But I think those shoes are too beautiful to be sold.

cheesy

Well, thanks so much for ur compliments....

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sew In 12 Weeks / 11 / Ankara Accessories @ 4k Registration Still On.. Hurryy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.