Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

South African Music, Anyone? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / South African Music, Anyone? (34806 Views)

Why Is South African Music So Horrible / Introducing Museke.com - African Music Lyrics - Intelligent Listening / African Music Videos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2008
Eyah!!!

That is one of the prettiest South African ive SEEN! shocked shocked shocked

Where did u find her?LOL grin

your lucky wink

You aint bad yourself, but id only marry you on ONE condition, hehehehehe cheesy
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by RSA(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2008
Where do I get her? Yes I agree she's the special one but having said that woman in South Africa are naturally beautiful,I'm not bragging,that's why you'll hardly see SA men with woman from other nationalities(Xeno aside).

I'm sure Angelheart is as pretty as my wife.
@Now that you've seen our pic I will take it out
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
Lol. I dont think so, i feel SA guys arent so desirable, so u pipu hav to settle for wat u can get
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by mbulela: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
sharp! sharp! Gamine.
Ola bra RSA, howzit? is that a newscafe you are sitting in that pic in your profile?
i agree with you, South african women are amazing.
but on a second thought, it depends on what your a looking for in a woman.
generally south africans are a bit like americans in that they know very little of the world outside their country, so the choice for other women is actually limited.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by RSA(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2008
Hola Heita! Mbulela,And I'm sure you know by know what I am looking for in a woman grin

@Gamine you just said earlier I'm not that bad cry or is because you now see mbulela?

Anyway back to Music,which SA group/solo you think will come back with the award tomorrow at MAMA in Abuja?
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by MrCrackles(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2008
South African Music

Not my cup of tea undecided
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2008
LOL,

I see, RSA, You are cute grin but im sure Mbulela is cuter,

As per the Awards, i have a Ticket to attend, but im supposed to travel today

Im in a BIG FIX cry cry cry

I hope to see Freshlyground carting away awards and Zola.

South African Music

Not my cup of tea

Must you post? undecided
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by MrCrackles(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2008
Gamine:

Must you post? undecided

And must you quote and pick on me

U blabber-mouth! angry
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by RSA(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2008
MrCrackles:

And must you quote and pick on me

U blabber-mouth! angry

@Gamine we might not be good looking but we n dont call our woman names tongue

I second you Freshly ground should scoop the award,and maybe Pro Kid must win for best video.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2008
Ah well! That person is not a man in my books undecided

Mehn! I stay close to the venue, lots of preparations i see taking place, my friends hav all gone shopping,lol, i will post pics here. I hope i get to take one with Zolani grin
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by RSA(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2008
The is a lot of buss here in SA(Msanzi) about flights to Abuja,Look like for the first time SA will invade Abuja this week,I would have love to be there.Look like its gonna be lot of fun.Have fun

mbulela:

Ola bra RSA, howzit? is that a newscafe you are sitting in that pic in your profile?

Yeah thats newscafe in Midrand,Joburg.Iam sure you've been there.Mbulela I know you using SA name Xhosa to be precise but you are not SA'an neh?And why did you choose that name?do you the meaning?
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by mbulela: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Yes O! my broda,RSA i know how you like it.
I am with you on that.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by mbulela: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
Gamine, you get a pic of Zo of Freshly ground.
that lady is a bundle of talent and that band is one of the best live performers on the continent.
each time i have seen them live, they blew my mind.
This MAMAs is fraudulent. i don't value it.i think Channel O makes more sense. that one is for africans and about africans.
it seems the organisers of MAMA are incapable of organising an award that is strictly about the african continent.
the award nominees are an apology.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
LOL.

I hope! grin

The Nominees eh, ah well! embarassed

@RSA,

They are already invading Abuja, No wonder the Temperature here went up one notch! angry tongue grin
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2008
I went to a site

They were complaining that the Awards is for Nigeria and SA

looking at the nominees, i agree that its terrible.

i may not go for the awards, its not AFRICAN at all.

Besides how can 2Face be up for awards

and they put 9ice in a category he will never win

Chei!
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2008
The awards were disapointing sha

Re: South African Music, Anyone? by mbulela: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
so i was proved right
9ice won hip hop award. that said it all.
crap awards!!!
so what was it with that british presenter? was there no worthy person in the whole continient?
rubbish
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2008
Yeah, Very very crappy

it wasnt worth it, but many enjoyed the party.lol

i dont know how 9ice is hippop, and then all the american nominees, nonsense.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by morpheus24: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
BIG UP To JOZI !!!

For picking up best live performers even though there were some haters out there.

By the way Bongani and Leslie are my guys. I know their family here in the US and SA
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
Well i was surprised Jozi won

but its all good,

So now that you know their Families

anything for us? undecided
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by morpheus24: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2008
Gamine:

Well i was surprised Jozi won

but its all good,

So now that you know their Families

anything for us? undecided

next time they enter Naija to perform, let me know. I'll hook u up
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by RSA(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2008
Hei my pippo,So I heard that the awards where dissapointing but at least tis a start although I feel that they where not inclusive it was once again a battle between SA and Naija and as usual Naija hammered us once again angry

@Gamine hope you had a blast,atleast you said the after party was off the hook(apparently Naija pippo knows how to party) any pic of you and someone famous or popular?

@morpheus24 I'm happy to hear that Jozi won something those boys got some talent.

Big ups to all the winners whether they derserve it or not at least they where voted by their fans.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Gamine(f): 1:17am On Nov 27, 2008
RSA,

as usual Naija hammered us once again Angry
grin grin grin grin grin tongue

na i couldnt go  grin

Maybe when they organise a truely AFRICAN award show

i would make my appearance!

Hows SA eh, Cold, no? cheesy

@Morpheus,

SURE! grin
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by abbeytte: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2012
The title of the song is welela. There are a number of songs from different artists with that title though. Anyway just go to wapistan.info and type welela, miriam makeba and that's it.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Aka - jealousy.

Dj cleo - facebook.

The jozi songs too.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by boobfan: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Oh South Africa, the city of the sun, the land blessed with music and soulful singers! The sonorous voices of your children can tame a wild lion and stir bravery into a coward and inspire him to win a war.Even a stone heart can not resist melting like a candle wax when the melodious chanting and humming serenades the atmosphere!
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by Kingjafe(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
I need download links to the South Africa music "My Coldest War" by Afro Z. Whoever have the link should please paste it. Thanks.
Re: South African Music, Anyone? by IamDavidJames(m): 4:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest & Most Creative Nigerian Beats Of The Decade & Producers / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.