Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why I Want To Be Next Governor Of Rivers – Julius Agwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be Next Governor Of Rivers – Julius Agwu (680 Views)

Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Next Governor Of Rivers – Julius Agwu by blater500(m): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2014
The success story of comedy in Nigeria cannot be complete without the mention of great comedians like Julius Agwu.The Choba-born comedian, actor and musician has joined pantheon of intending gubernatorial aspirants warming up to take the reins of power from Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State. In this chat with Potpourri, the diminutive entertainer talks about his political intent, his career and other things. Excerpts: _Julius-AgwuIt is been quite a while; what’s been happening? I am working on a lot of projects at the moment; I am still organising comedy shows. l am currently working on something for my music. I have a band called ‘Reel Laif Band’ and we are performing at the Encomium black and white ball holding this................http://secretof2020..com/2014/08/why-i-want-to-be-next-governor-of.html
Re: Why I Want To Be Next Governor Of Rivers – Julius Agwu by pagoti(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2014
mr julius you do you think ruling a state like rivers state is a joke? I wonder o
Re: Why I Want To Be Next Governor Of Rivers – Julius Agwu by egift(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2014
I have only known him for jokes, hope he has other skills? For me, it is anyone but WIKE grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Foreign Trade Increases To N5.51tn In First Quarter / The Liberian Govt. Knew The Sawyer Might Have Ebola But Cleared Him Into Ng / Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.