Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is A Model Portfolio? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is A Model Portfolio? (674 Views)

‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ / Portfolio Nad Debt Management Institute Of Nigeria / Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Model Portfolio? by WILSON47: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hi my name is jeck, I always dreamed of becoming a model. I know I have what it takes to become that model. I’m not just beautiful on the outside I’m also beautiful on the inside. I always play dressed up with my mother and take pictures. I JUST WANT TO BECOME A MODEL
I am working on my portfolio right now.
I have no idea how to get started….HELP!!
Re: What Is A Model Portfolio? by next2u: 4:24am On Oct 29, 2008
you got a great dream and your commitment and hard work and right information will lead you there.
model portfolio is a comprehensive packaging which professional model use for their modeling which has to do with yours,the modeling works you had done and having comprehensive knowledge of modelling.
i get a modelling portfolio kits that comprises of all you need to know about modelling,how to have your own modelling portfolio,how to be a professional model ,how to get sign for modelling shows faster and contacts of great modelling agency abroad.
if you need it just give me a call on 08024995989 remember it a tools any model need to become a professional model.my name is richard hope to hear from you.
this modelling portfolio will teach you all you need to know about modelling and to stay on top in modelling.

(1) (Reply)

Of Certificate Verification/dematerialization And E-transactions / 6 Lessons We Can Learn From Barack Obama’s Online Marketing Strategy / Fidelity Union Securities Vs Ubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.