Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre (1808 Views)

Playstation Gaming Centre / Gaming Centre / Starting A Gaming Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by Icekeeng(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2014
I've thought to myself about this for a while and i really want to venture into it. its a business that needs low running capital and brings forth more profit although i want a small, well equiped and functioning facility. all i neeed are the tips and advices to make it safer, free from police pressure and possibly gamble free. I gladly welcome ur suggestions. Thanks!!!
Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by ZeusAyo: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
There is nafin like a mini game centre because the moment you start one and start making profits, that mini is gonna turn mega right before ur very eyes. And first you need @list 2 ps3 with hdtv 32" minimum maybe a ps4 with 32" or 42" plasma tv(preferably because of better pik quality) and 3 extra ps2s that's if you are going the playstation way because playstation games are readily available other than its counterpart the xbox, a reasonable/reliable gen set and also never I mean never allow juveniles during school hours and also try registring under the required authorities and acquire a linscence and then kapish dere u have it; a fully fuctional gaming centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by Icekeeng(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
what are the major registration and liscensing i need?
Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by ZeusAyo: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Icekeeng: what are the major registration and liscensing i need?
don't know really but it with the national lottery commision
Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by Icekeeng(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
@ HITTED FT I decided to mention you here so as not to the derail the sexuality thread. can you please add me again to coded cathedral?
Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by HITTED(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Icekeeng:
@ HITTED FT I decided to mention you here so as not to the derail the sexuality thread. can you please add me again to coded cathedral?

Sorry, bro, I'm no longer in the group...or should I say for now.

You can consult Gangster1ms, he'll add you.
Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by KingSlayer1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can someone tell me, is this act legal?
I remember my friend told me Police arrested gamers in a gaming centre he went to few moments after he had left(he was lucky)... I don't know if they were GAMBLING but they were arrested sha.
Re: Tips On How To Manage A Mini Gaming Centre by Samswags9(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Can someone tell me, is this act legal?
I remember my friend told me Police arrested gamers in a gaming centre he went to few moments after he had left(he was lucky)... I don't know if they were GAMBLING but they were arrested sha.

Sadly, This Is Our Country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Winning Strategy In Monopoly Game / Xbox One S Games / Newsflash: Nigerian Links Finally Support Psn And Xbox Live Gold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.