Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Playstation Gaming Centre - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation Gaming Centre (5499 Views)

Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders. Please a fellow in need. I intend setting up a gaming center which contain mainly PlayStations.
Anyone with information on where I can buy the equipments for the center in Lagos? How much a PlayStation 2 console cost, game pads (analog nd ordinary), PlayStation 1 and possibly PlayStation 3. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by jnizzle(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
If you wanna set up a game centre ur best bet is to go to alaba, nd 4gt abt ps1, nobody plays dat anymore, nt sure abt d prices, bt alaba is ur best bet of gettin everything cheap, plus u cud even install games dere.

1 Like

Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by cupidhero(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hasmos:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. Please a fellow in need. I intend setting up a gaming center which contain mainly PlayStations.
Anyone with information on where I can buy the equipments for the center in Lagos? How much a PlayStation 2 console cost, game pads (analog nd ordinary), PlayStation 1 and possibly PlayStation 3. Thanks in anticipation.
Playstation 1? No one will come to your shop if you plan to run it with PS1. I think the last PES for PS2 was PES 2014 and it is played at 20 Naira for a single match.PS2 should be 8K in Alaba.I think game pads and every other accesory will cost you 11K. I bought mine 12K three years ago. You can get a big size PS3 with complete accesories for 20K. A nairalander claimed to have bought a single console at 10K. It all depends on your streetness and bargaining skills. PS3 na 100 naira per game for my area sha.

Help a brother out.
cc : oluwaseunsodiq

1 Like

Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by sharpboyus(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
i have x2 ps3 console and 3 pads , fifa 15 , 14 and I think fifa 13 for sale if you are interested.
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
cupidhero:

Playstation 1? No one will come to your shop if you plan to run it with PS1. I think the last PES for PS2 was PES 2014 and it is played at 20 Naira for a single match.PS2 should be 8K in Alaba.I think game pads and every other accesory will cost you 11K. I bought mine 12K three years ago. You can get a big size PS3 with complete accesories for 20K. A nairalander claimed to have bought a single console at 10K. It all depends on your streetness and bargaining skills. PS3 na 100 naira per game for my area sha.

Help a brother out.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
sharpboyus:
i have x2 ps3 console and 3 pads , fifa 15 , 14 and I think fifa 13 for sale if you are interested.
How much?
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by sharpboyus(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hasmos:

How much?

send me your number and we will talk on what's app
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
sharpboyus:

send me your number and we will talk on what's app
08182769744 (this 4 WhatsApp only)
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op If you have the capital i would advise that you go personally to the game section at alaba opposite gt bank.
There you can get a complete hacked ps3 fat for just 15 to 20k and ps3 slim hacked for 30k to 33k depending on how good you are at negotiating. You can get a complete ps2 between 8 to 10k.
The gamepads if bought individually cost 700 for a dualshock2 gamepad, 300 for the ones without rumble and 2,500 to 3k for dualshock3 gamepad. Since you are buying in bulk I'm sure you will get a huge discount from whoever you buy from.
The unhacked ps3s are cheaper but for a business setup the hacked ones are preferred since your games can't be stolen by your customers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Op If you have the capital i would advise that you go personally to the game section at alaba opposite gt bank.
There you can get a complete hacked ps3 fat for just 15 to 20k and ps3 slim hacked for 30k to 33k depending on how good you are at negotiating. You can get a complete ps2 between 8 to 10k.
The gamepads if bought individually cost 700 for a dualshock2 gamepad, 300 for the ones without rumble and 2,500 to 3k for dualshock3 gamepad. Since you are buying in bulk I'm sure you will get a huge discount from whoever you buy from.
The unhacked ps3s are cheaper but for a business setup the hacked ones are preferred since your games can't be stolen by your customers.
Thanks bro. Really appreciate ur contribution.
PS3 fat - 15k to 20k., only the console without pad? & the PS2 without Pad? I mean will I buy the console only then I buy the attachments separately? Thanks.
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hasmos:

Thanks bro. Really appreciate ur contribution.
PS3 fat - 15k to 20k., only the console without pad? & the PS2 without Pad? I mean will I buy the console only then I buy the attachments separately? Thanks.
The consoles will come with pad. You could buy more pads if you needed more for maintenance and backup reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The consoles will come with pad. You could buy more pads if you needed more for maintenance and backup reasons.
Do you live in Lagos? Ur whatsapp number? mine is 08182769744
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by abduldope(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
cupidhero:

Help a brother out.
ps3 100naira ?? for real ? bcs if i can recall since 2010 ps3 is been played at 50 in abj... recently sef ps4 was 50naira d last tym i playd wch is dec 2015 b4 i left for schl. @ op no 1 wld play ps3 more than 50 naira
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
abduldope:
ps3 100naira ?? for real ? bcs if i can recall since 2010 ps3 is been played at 50 in abj... recently sef ps4 was 50naira d last tym i playd wch is dec 2015 b4 i left for schl. @ op no 1 wld play ps3 more than 50 naira
It all depends on the vicinity. If Op's gameshop is the only one located in that area for miles then i bet he can fix prices however the heck he wants.
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by abduldope(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It all depends on the vicinity. If Op's gameshop is the only one located in that area for miles then i bet he can fix prices however the heck he wants.
noted
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by msquare9ja: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
EL CLASICO 2016

Bet on this match at www.9japredict.com
You can win upto N10,000 & above

Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Danniewil5: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2016
msquare9ja:
EL CLASICO 2016

Removed Post
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Danniewil5: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2016
msquare9ja:
EL CLASICO 2016

Removed Post
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by JagaJaga1: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2016
abduldope:

Where in Abj? If you can name more than one location I'll be glad.
Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Noah199: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Good day. Please I want to run a game center business with just PlayStation4's , I've already gotten a good location for the business I've got capital to buy 5 PlayStation4's and 5 LED 32" inches TV Please I need advice from you experts and tell me how much to charge( I'm thinking of charging #200 per match on fifa, please tell me if its affordable) and how much can i charge for adventure games. Please someone should tell me all i need to know and what i should do to be seeing a lot of profits in this business, should i host tournaments ? Should i also make it a match viewing centre ? Please, any idea would be appreciated THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Playstation Gaming Centre by Hasmos(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Noah199:
Good day. Please I want to run a game center business
with just PlayStation4's , I've already gotten a good
location for the business I've got capital to buy 5
PlayStation4's and 5 LED 32" inches TV
Please I need advice from you experts and tell me how
much to charge( I'm thinking of charging #200 per match
on fifa, please tell me if its affordable) and how much can
i charge for adventure games.
Please someone should tell me all i need to know and
what i should do to be seeing a lot of profits in this
business, should i host tournaments ?
Should i also make it a match viewing centre ?
Please, any idea would be appreciated
THANK YOU!!
U have a good idea. Charging #200 per match? Hnmmm.... It depends on the people in your location. U can also add a viewing center to it if there is no one near you or if there is any and you think you can do better than them.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 14 Mod Classic Hd 100mb Android Offline Download Mediafire Mega Download / Download Pes 2015 Galaxy Patch / Uk Used Ps2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.