Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome (1808 Views)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Dell Latitude E6400 Or E4300. Name Your Price / CELL PHONE DEALERS- BLACKBERRY BOLD 2-N21,500, BB TOUR-10500-- details inside-- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2008
Order Laptops Directly From USA, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome

Choose your laptops and price. For fast delivery, we prefer you choose Dell, HP/Compaq or IBM with Pentium 4 M.

Here is how to place your order:
(1) Specify your laptop requirements: (Brand, Model, Processor, RAM, Hard Drive size, Screen size, etc).
(2) Specify the MAXIMUM price you will pay. No negotiations. You will not be required to pay more than this price and you will not later on ask for an amount less than this.
(3) ALL Shipments to Lagos are Free.
(4) If your order is accepted, you will be contacted and informed as to when and where to make payment or pick up your laptop(s).
(5) You will not be contacted if your order is not accepted.
(6) You are not required to make any deposit before your laptop is shipped, but if you deposit at 10% of the price, you are guaranteed of the laptop(s) at the price, even if other buyers offer a higher price when the laptops arrive in Lagos.

Simply email your specifications and price to ruapps@hotmail.com.

If you want your order to be included in the October shipment, you must make the request before October 25. Your email address is required. For those already placed orders, your laptops will arrive in Lagos at the end of October.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by Ascony(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2008
No website, no phone number. and also, who are we buying the laptops from?
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2008
Ascony,

If that makes any difference, the contact person in Lagos is Akin. Phone number is 08033135405. If you are interested, you still need to follow the above steps.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
u dont think it is rather better for people to send you the specs and all that and you respond what is the best deal u cld get for people on it?
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
Fhemmmy,

I have sent the info. Check your mail box. I forgot to tell you that the free shipping applies to shipment to Lagos only.
Thanks for your interest.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
As Fhemmmy suggested, send your specifications and price requirements to ruapps@hotmail.com.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by thegenie(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2008
hello, i have sent you an email with the specs, i am expecting your feedback,
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
thegenie,

Yes, I got it. Reply has been sent you. Please check mail box.

Thank you for your interest.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
Place order now to get it in a week.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by Fhemmmy: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
rukatech:

Fhemmmy,

I have sent the info. Check your mail box. I forgot to tell you that the free shipping applies to shipment to Lagos only.
Thanks for your interest.

But u failed to answer my last mail to you.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
Fhemmmy,

I replied. Did you send another one? If so, confirm it was sent to the correct mail box.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2008
rukatech:

Fhemmmy,

I replied. Did you send another one? If so, confirm it was sent to the correct mail box.

yes i did, asking if the laptop is Finger Print reader enabled?
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
Fhemmmy,

Yes. We can provide one with that feature.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2008
rukatech:

Fhemmmy,

Yes. We can provide one with that feature.

With the price you gave me, we might have to negotiate my guy and i want one with Finger Print feature.
Please, get back to me asap
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
Fhemmmy,

Email your phone number. I will call you.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
Austin,

I have sent you the info. Please check your email.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
I am yet to get any other mail from you.
Leave me your number and i will call you.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2008
Fhemmmy,

It has been sent as requested.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
jossymichaell,

Please check your email. I'm sure you will love it.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
Order now to get it by November 28.
Re: Order Laptops Directly From Usa, Choose Your Price - Dealers Welcome by rukatech: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
The laptops arrived in Nigeria for orders placed in October.

Next arrival will be on November 28.

(1) (Reply)

Universal Mobile Bluetooth Headset Earphone Handsfree / Touch 9810 (white $ Silver)+ Mad!Accesories" (usa) All Sold out! / new TOSHIBA Satellite P750-11S Notebook Intel Core I7 ,750gb, 8GB ,1 gig ,133k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.