Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Oando Graduate Trainee Programme: Technical Issues: Urgent Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Programme: Technical Issues: Urgent Advice Needed (1189 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Graduate Trainee Programme: Technical Issues: Urgent Advice Needed by Goldmann(m): 1:09am On Oct 19, 2008
Hey house, Pls for those who hav filled the online application for Oando, How does one submit the form, I dont get any submit option after uoloading my certificates, It just shows that the upload was successful, but doesent give me the option to click a button to submit, Does uploading the certificates immediately end the application process and submit the form? Ive now done it about twice, I hope Im not guilty of duplication! Please urgent advice and information on any similar experiences are needed!!!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Programme: Technical Issues: Urgent Advice Needed by ohis4: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2008
My guy learn to avoid duplication of application cos dats the fastest way of screening yourself out, because there is a pragramme in the database that does dat.i will advise you to reapply with a different email address and , u understand.and dont duplicate this time.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Programme: Technical Issues: Urgent Advice Needed by sunnybills(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
Hey friend u need to resize the size of your scanned documents. It happened to me until I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager to reduce the sizes. try to reduce it to between 100kb and 150kb. if you need my help call me on 08037240399. I will guide u through.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Programme: Technical Issues: Urgent Advice Needed by Goldmann(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2008
Thanx Pal, It worked, Ive been able to complete the application, I guess I dont hav 2 worry bout duplication anymore cos im sure the others weren't even submitted, Do hav a gr8 day, God bless

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Law Union And Rock Insurance Plc / Print Media Vacancies! / Precision Aviation Handling- New Job Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.