Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory (6137 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory / Aregbesola's Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by collynzov5: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Does anyone know what Tinubu's childhood was like?
I ask because Tunubu looks like a cancer patient in that picture, could be as a result of spending his formative years under cancerous rusty zinc roofs.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by biafranqueen: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
While Lagos is under threat this joker is laughing with his fellow crooks no shame at all.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tundeiab: I stand to be corrected o, but I thought the guy who won has been there for the past four years? If I am right that means the guy wasted his first term in office.

And is four years enough to build something that has degenerated for centuries?

Hopefully, there will be continuity...God bless Osun folks for making the right decision. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by 50calibre(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
What the fu*k happened to Tinubu? He looked way better than this.

He looks like a fu*king monkey, look at that teeth, he seems to be undergoing some form of metamorphosis. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Tundeiab(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
SirShymex:

And is four years enough to build something that has degenerated for centuries?

Hopefully, there will be continuity...God bless Osun folks for making the right decision. cool
hypocrisy flows in your blood. The same you criticize GEJ who hasn't spent up to 4 years.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chai terrible! This pic reminds me of a monkey clinging on to his mama.

Nice picture sha and congrats!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Tundeiab(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5: Does anyone know what Tinubu childhood was like?
I ask because Tunubu looks like a cancer patient in that picture, could be as a result of spending his formative years under cancerous rusty zinc roofs.
bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by omenka(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
koboko69:

Mumu, fine boy...wetin u dey drive, how much dey your pocket? You don shaggg the kian babes en dey shaggg even for en old age. You better scan your brain for virus instead. Nkita
K.O!!!

#falls from Udara tree!!

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by hensben(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
gulfer: Nice one APC, but Tinubu should reduce his Gworo consumption. wink cheesy grin
bro i tell you grin, e be like say na snuff him take dey brush teeth for morning grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by hensben(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
LMAO Sufferman e go better, i na-anu?
as you dey insult elderly man like tinubu na so dem go insult you too when you reach him age, nor be cause na KARMA...Remember, he is a biiitch smiley
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by ba7man(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tinubu needs to slow down, he doesn't look too well.

He should start planning to take a less prominent role in APC affairs.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by LMAyedun(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
50calibre: What the fu*k happened to Tinubu? He looked way better than this.

He looks like a fu*king monkey, look at that teeth, he seems to be undergoing some form of metamorphosis. grin
LOL!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by wizard007(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gbade60: when u reach His age, U will knw

Stop it, my dad doesn't even have a pinch of his wealth and they are agemates, my Pman na treysongz for where tinubu dey.

This dude is not just ugly, he his not fresh shocked,

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by collynzov5: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
wizard007:

Stop it, my dad doesn't even have a pinch of his wealth and they are agemates, my Pman na treysongz for where tinubu dey.

Tinubu looks like a cancer patient in that picture.
I say this with all sincerity and seriousness in me.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
So why didn't this thread make front page? This sort of pictures USUALLY make front page on NL. I guess Mynd44 wasn't impressed with the pictures

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by LMAyedun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So why didn't this thread make front page? This sort of pictures USUALLY make front page on NL. I guess Mynd44 wasn't impressed with the pictures
Just wondering too...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by collynzov5: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So why didn't this thread make front page? This sort of pictures USUALLY make front page on NL. I guess Mynd44 wasn't impressed with the pictures
So on point

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by experimentist: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gadem see man pikin head! shocked

Na dis ugly dude dey give PDP agents sleepless night? Nawao! See teeth sef? cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tundeiab: hypocrisy flows in your blood. The same you criticize GEJ who hasn't spent up to 4 years.

I critique based on performance and development index vis-a-vis funds available. And the current Osun gov is arguably the best in the country...with the meagre funds at his disposal. Also, the alternative is far worse than the incumbent, if everything that I read here is anything to go by. A sycophantic murderer should never be allowed near the position of power.

GEJ on the other hand is a failure of epic proportion. Security - 0%. Development - 0%. Economy - 5%. Corruption is at an all time high. Unemployment is also at an all time high. So, what's the point of having a president?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by wizard007(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Tinubu looks like a cancer patient in that picture.
I say this with all sincerity and seriousness in me.

grin you na bad guy I swear, but to be candid, should I just say my cousin and neighbour are crazy for arguing with me a week ago that this man is fresh, he looks horrible and scary, ugly is an understatement *pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
50calibre: What the fu*k happened to Tinubu? He looked way better than this.

He looks like a fu*king monkey, look at that teeth, [/b]he seems to be undergoing some form of metamorphosis[b]. grin
grin
That's to prove to you that there are limit to what money can do.

Sup bro.
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by lyntiffany(f): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
hensben: as you dey insult elderly man like tinubu na so dem go insult you too when you reach him age, nor be cause na KARMA...Remember, he is a biiitch smiley
Swear you have never insulted GEJ before.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by 50calibre(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Ishsoph:

grin

This is not Tinubu, maybe it's an older doppelgänger.

The person in the pic is evolving into something less human grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2014
50calibre:

This is not Tinubu, maybe it's an older doppelgänger.

The person in the pic is evolving into something less human grin

Your claim seems plausible considering what the eye can see. cheesy

NB: Original quote modified
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by hensben(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2014
lyntiffany: Swear you have never insulted GEJ before.
No, i havent, i only criticize his government constructively as a citizen of nigeria because i am aware GEJ didnt cause nigeria's problem, just that his response towards issues arising is not effective or rather too slow to take action towards issues.
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by 50calibre(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Ishsoph:

Your claim seems plausible considering what the eye can see. cheesy

Ishsoph:
grin
That's to prove to you that there are limit to what money can do.
Sup bro.

Indeed! Money has it's limitations. It's funny how greed is killing this Nigeria, these guys are so power hungry, even when they're visibly dying, the keep fighting for control till they drop dead. Look at Yar adua

This guy has stolen a lot of money, why can't he just enjoy a nice, quiet retirement away from all the brouhaha.

I'm good bruv, you?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2014
50calibre:

Indeed! Money has it's limitations. It's funny how greed is killing this Nigeria, these guys are so power hungry, even when they're visibly dying, the keep fighting for control till they drop dead. Look at Yar adua

This guy has stolen a lot of money, why can't he just enjoy a nice, quiet retirement away from all the brouhaha.

I'm good bruv, you?
If you know a greedy person, pity him
The more he has the more he wants.
Contentment is never in his dictionary

Doing gr8 bro. Just came back from a vac. Resuming work this morning.
Gotta crash.
Night bro!
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by hensben(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2014
wizard007:

ailment bro! ailment!, it can make one look like 100 years old no matter your wealth, but i wonder why he hasnt quit politics yet...i think the man dislike PDP with passion and want to make sure he defeats them at federal level before he call it quit.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by 50calibre(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Ishsoph:
If you know a greedy person, pity him
The more he has the more he wants.
Contentment is never in his dictionary

Doing gr8 bro. Just came back from a vac. Resuming work this morning.
Gotta crash.
Night bro!

Nice!! Cool
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by Tundeiab(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex:

I critique based on performance and development index vis-a-vis funds available. And the current Osun gov is arguably the best in the country...with the meagre funds at his disposal. Also, the alternative is far worse than the incumbent, if everything that I read here is anything to go by. A sycophantic murderer should never be allowed near the position of power.

GEJ on the other hand is a failure of epic proportion. Security - 0%. Development - 0%. Economy - 5%. Corruption is at an all time high. Unemployment is also at an all time high. So, what's the point of having a president?
I guess you travelled to MARS or JUPITER when Nigeria was declared the best Economy in Africa in the just concluded World Economic Forum. Show me a past leader that has done better than GEJ given the security situation at hand.
I need not remind you of your oga's treat, Buhari after loosing the 2011 election. There is an addage in Yoruba land which goes thus; " a witch confessed yesterday, the child died today, who doesn't know it is the witch who killed the child"
I rest my case bro. I leave the rest to you to decipher .
Good morning.
Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by solomakindees(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2014
The ogiri on Tinubu's teeth is enough to cook gbegiri soup for a family of 20!
Has he heard about teeth bleaching and flossing?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tinubu, Fashola Celebrating Aregbesola’s Victory by lyntiffany(f): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: No, i havent, i only criticize his government constructively as a citizen of nigeria because i am aware GEJ didnt cause nigeria's problem, just that his response towards issues arising is not effective or rather too slow to take action towards issues.
Pls don't oooo keep it up. insulting our elderly ones has become the order of the day in this nation. Good morning and have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

57 Great Fact About Earth You Dont Know / Abia Facts Newspaper Reports: Built On The Foundation Of Falshood! / Over 2 Million People Engage In Illegal Mining For Survival — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.