Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Community Shield: Arsenal Vs Man City (predict And Win Free 30days Internet Subs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Community Shield: Arsenal Vs Man City (predict And Win Free 30days Internet Subs (590 Views)

Community Shield: Arsenal Battles Chelsea / Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) / Chelsea Vs Hull City Predict This Game Correctly And Get 200recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Community Shield: Arsenal Vs Man City (predict And Win Free 30days Internet Subs by sprincoolj: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
How to win
Pls Note That This Is Quit Different From The Way You do Predict Before so Kindly Follow The Step Given To You Bellow..

We need A Winner i.e Only 1 Person
Would Stand A Chance Of Winning a
“30days free Internet Subscription” and The Person Must Drop The Name Of Goal Scorer and the Out come of
the Game after 90mins

EXAMPLE: Arsenal 1 – Manchester City 1

Make Sure You Add Your Phone Number when Droping Your Prediction and Note That You would be dis-qualify if You predict twice or You did not follow above Steps& dnt Forget that we need Just winner. I repeat make sure You follow the step given to You Above..

WARNING: If you are thinking maybe this is a kind of scam or something please keep your prediction to urself and i am sure you will be disappointed when the WINNER is announced.. Thanks

PREDICTION END 3pm Sunday And Winner Would Be Announce Immediately After the Match!!!

NOTE: click here here to register and place your predict

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Qualificatiers Expose Ghana And Nigeria Cracks / Chelsea's £118m MONSTER Bid Tosign Barcelona Star Lionel Messi / Fergie: United Job Was Too Big For Moyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.