Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers (1614 Views)

Pay $5/kg And Receive Your Goods In Nigeria Within 4days=china Importers Only. / Wholesale Shop For China Importers ... Better Deals For You / Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers by mayorall(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is Mayowa Ali ( mayorall ) , MD mayorall goods
Nigeria enterprises, we offer quality service delivery, we
operate on swift action service ( SAS ).

OUR SERVICES
1. We help you purchase your items from your preffered
supplier and ship your items to Nigeria within 24hours. Also we make payment only to your suppliers and you handle yhe shipping.
2. We help you source for best sellers on Alibaba/
Aliexpress.
3. We take contract of your huge products from china . We
take responsibilties from purchase to shipping to Nigeria.
HOW DO WE WORK TOGETHER

You search your item, give us the link. we purchase and
ship to Nigeria.

OUR CHARGE
We charge $6 as commission
$15 per KG of your goods from China to Lagos Nigeria.
24-48hours shipping from china
$10 for normal. 7-10days shipping
Customers outside Lagos goods will be sent to his/her
location.

WHY YOU SHOULD USE US
We purchase your goods within 12hours of payment.
we ship your goods within 24hours.
we provide excellent service delivery

OUR CONTACT
18, Engineer Kehinde Aina street, Fiwasaye, Kola Balogun,
Osogbo, Osun state.
Phone and whatsapp : 07066435369 , 08171611636
BBM : 7B10F452
Email : mayorallenterprises@gmail.com

Inorder to ensure our customers get the best of service.
Service enquiries,quotations,delivery enquiries and
complaints shall henceforth be handled by our new rep.
Mr omiyale Kehinde ''KENNYMAN20''
phone number and whatsapp 08108009824
Drop your links. Quotation shall be given to you swiftly!!
Drop your complaints or enquiries.. You shall be attended
to swiftly as well!! Be rest assured!!
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers by mayorall(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
our website is currently under construction. www.mayorall.com to serve you better
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers by chidekings(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
how do i send u links to goods i wanna purchase.....am based in enugu,and how fast should i expect it.
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers by mayorall(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
chidekings: how do i send u links to goods i wanna purchase.....am based in enugu,and how fast should i expect it.

Our.shipping is 24hours from China. drop the link here, or send to mayorallenteeprises@gmail.com
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers by dav8id(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
guy wordpress would'v be the best for you ,alternative redesign thing abeg grin.
U 4 tell me nah, i 4 do something better 4 u even with d .
Am working on one like but i go show u after am done grin
Re: Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers by mayorall(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
dav8id: guy wordpress would'v be the best for you ,alternative redesign thing abeg grin.
U 4 tell me nah, i 4 do something better 4 u even with d .
Am working on one like but i go show u after am done grin

Thanks oga mi. will contact you

(1) (Reply)

17-inch Tft Lcd Monitor For Sale / Valentine Surprise Cake / Wedding Cake Promo! Wedding Cake Promo!! Wedding Cake Promo! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.