Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. (946 Views)

I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Dangers Of Taking Codine Cough Syrup By Mi Abaga / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. by johnwarax(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please I need help and suggestion regarding a dry cough which started about three days ago. Please advice on reliable drugs.
Re: HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. by johnwarax(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks very much.
Re: HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. by lbrichman: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
I'm really sorry about the Cough, Mr Johnwarax, there's a cure though. Ganoderma( red mushroom) is proven to be effective against cough, asthma, bronchitis, and indeed all respiratory diseases. All you need is to consume a pack of Ganoderma Coffee from Organo Gold, and you'll have a testimony, which you can post here for others to see! God bless you!
You can reach me on 08081347351, for more details. Thanks all!
Re: HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. by dunhill26(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
johnwarax: Please I need help and suggestion regarding a dry cough which started about three days ago. Please advice on reliable drugs.

What you need is to use a product that contain a herb called Echinecea from SWISSGARDE to stop this cough.Echinecea is a herb that helps to treat any kind of cough and it also boost your immune system to fight germs and bacterias in the body. if u want to know more about the product and how to get it,...whatsapp or call...08136478517,08183808324
Re: HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. by dunhill26(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
johnwarax: Please I need help and suggestion regarding a dry cough which started about three days ago. Please advice on reliable drugs.

What you need is to use a product that contain a herb called Echinecea from SWISSGARDE to stop this cough. Echinecea is a herb that helps to treat any kind of cough and it also boost your immune system to fight germs and bacterias in the body. if u want to know more about the product and how to get it,...whatsapp or call...08136478517,08183808324

Re: HELP!!! Am Dying Of Dry Cough. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
@op....you ll have to consult a doctor..so dat he ll b able to diagnose wateva dats happening to ur body....but dat,pls take tym to answer my questn....do u smoke??...are u always exposed to cold,dry and dusty air??....do u take lots n lots of cold n chilled water??.....preventn dey say is beta dan cure...am sure its just in a early phase.....if it gets any worst,we advise u go for a CT scan......just try n see a doctor sha

(1) (Reply)

Genomic Surveillance Elucidates Ebola Virus Origin & Transmission 2014 Outbreak / Who Can Have A Child With Down's Syndrome? / 10 Things To Avoid Doing When A Person IsĀ convulsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.